• Fixes a bug that could cause the app to crash if there are no items on the list.
• Additional artwork and animations have been added to further integrate the ad banner into the app.
Do you find the most tedious part of using a shopping list is that you forget to put something on the list when you run out of it? Us too.
ActiveList is built around everything you expect in a shopping list app: Item retention, super-simple list management, and purchase history. But ActiveList goes one step further… it will actually re-list items for you automatically.
Here's what people are saying:
"INVALUABLE. If you're someone such as myself who relies on lists to ensure they get everything done, it's a lifesaver." Jennifer Allen, 148Apps
"ActiveList surely deserves a place among the top of the list. Its simplest usage will ensure you never run out of bread and milk, but you'll soon discover you can't live without its full functionality!" YourLifeUpdated
• Apply a "listing interval" to your items and they will automatically re-list that many days after you purchase them.
• Not sure how often you're buying an item? The "watch and notify" system will watch your purchases and do all the math for you.
• Need a reminder when it's time to go to the store? We built purchase reminders in to tell you when it's time to head out.
• Default items are included to help get you started (but it's your choice as to which ones you'd like to load).
• Prefer to list your items before it's time to go shopping? ActiveList can re-list items for you up to 7 days in advance.
• We built in categories to help you stay organized. Categorize your items by type, by store, or however else you'd like.
See something we missed? Let us know at [email protected]
Need some help? Let us know at [email protected]
- June 09, 2014 Initial release