What's NewMinor bug fixes
App DescriptionIt's an electronic programmable Ukulele, the typical Hawaiian music instrument. Lot of songs are yet ready to be played! Enjoy playing this exotic instrument!
â€¢ Play, create, share with the community
Download the chords to play lot of songs. Create new songs, save them on your device and share them with all the world! It's easy, free and it doesn't require any registration.
â€¦ to play the chords!
â€¢ Simple, portable, complete
Everybody can play. The expert guitarists can always show their abilities improvising arpeggios, thanks to the multitouch!
â€¢ For right and left handed people
Touching the Lefty or Righty button on the application back view, the whole Ukulele will reconfigure itself on your style!
â€¢ Jam Session
Join guitars, pianos and other classic musical instruments to create definitely new music tracks!
â€¢ High Res Graphic, HD Sounds, hyper-realistic
The graphic is optimized for the iPhone 4 Retina Display. The sounds are uncompressed. The chords truly vibrate!
You don't have to spend money thank's to the Adv support!
For more informations and "how to" read the integrated help section.
Connect your iPhone or iPod to an external speaker for a better sound.
â€¢ More info
Touching the Wiki button you will be connected to the Ukulele Wikipedia page where you can get more informations on this exotic instrument!
â€¢ HOW TO PLAY:
1. Choose a chord touching it on the Ukulele neck. A green light will light up;
2. Play it as you would do on a guitar;
3. If you want to automatically play the chords, shake the iPhone.
Choose from the songs already available, touch the i (information) icon, then the "songs" button and choose your favorite! Touching the loop â†º button you will loop between the chords while playing.
â€¢ FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO PROGRAM THE CHORDS ON THE UKULELE NECK:
1. Touch the i (information) icon to go on the back view of the App;
2. Touch the chord you want to replace. A picker wheel will slide up from the bottom;
3. Choose a chord from the picker;
4. Repeat the steps for all the chords you want to change, then press "Done".
â€¢ FOLLOW THIS STEPS TO PROGRAM A CHORDS SEQUENCE TO LOOP IN:
1. Program the chords as written before, starting from the top-right of the grid, down for the column, then up again and so on;
2. Move the slider to fit the number of chords you want to loop through;
3. FInally, on the front face of the App, touch the loop button â†º to loop through the programmed chords (showed in light brown color).
This function is useful to play your favorite song. You just have to program the chords, shake your iphone and loop at time through them, touching just a button.
ATTENTION: The Ukulele will not play automatically.
July 18, 2013 New version 1.5.2
March 27, 2013 New version 1.5.1
January 12, 2013 New version 1.5.0
October 08, 2011 New version 1.1.2
June 16, 2011 New version 1.1.1
May 18, 2011 New version 1.1.0
November 30, -0001 Initial Release