1) Lao keyboard
3) Font size adjustment
4) working with Diacritic or accent marks (starting iOS 4.2.1).
UniKey is an Universal Keyboard. UniKey lets you create own keyboard using characters, allowed by iOS on your devices starting iOS 3.1.
You can paste into your keyboard the characters from the presented list, Internet, e-mail and other Apps also.
Now you can share your own keyboard with friends via e-mail (export and import of keyboards).
• It is possible to work with Diacritic or accent marks. (starting iOS 4.2.1)
• Any characters from Unicode ver. 4.
• Simple editor.
• Persian (Farsi)
• Azerbaijani (Azeri) - Latin and Cyrillic
• Монгол (Mongolian)
• Chess keyboards e.t.c.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1F0JvTJbtY or see on the support website.
NOTE for Persian (Farsi): Please install system Arabic keyboard to change the direction of writing "right to left".
The symbol ⁞ is using for Zero-width non-joiner character (ZWNJ).
See video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdjVhGD4zcs
This App does not an intervention inside iOS due restrictions. So, the keyboard will be NOT integrated in iOS keyboard list.
You will be able to write any text inside UniKey and paste this text anywhere you want outside this app.
* For iPad: please see the app "UniKey for iPad" http://itunes.apple.com/app/id435355382
** For iPhone 5 and later: please see the app "UniKey New"
Feel free to send your custom keyboard to [email protected] It will be available everybody for next update free of charge.
- June 28, 2011 Price increase: FREE! -> $3.99
- June 29, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
- October 25, 2011 New version 2.1
- October 18, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- October 27, 2012 New version 2.2
- November 13, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- December 14, 2012 New version 2.3
- February 24, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 16, 2013 New version 2.4