What's New*** BUGS RESOLVED ***
1. Upgrade to purchase new submission pop up.
2. Keyboard hide key not working in iPad.
3. Auto spelling correction OFF in Editor
4. Now onwards, saved code would not be deleted if you upgrade to new version.
App Description*** Featured in AppAdvice.com ***
"If youâ€™re a programmer, this is undoubtedly the kind of iOS app youâ€™ll appreciate."
***Get this paid app for FREE at apps.easyfreesy.com***
* iEditor requires Internet connection to send code to server for execution.
* iEditor doesn't support code for UI Element and input at run time. However, You can give predefined input before compiling code.
Now you can run your code in more than 50 programming languages, using your iOS device with cool User interface !
Select language, write some code, and run it. Each language has its own example "Hello World!" program for you to test.
Run with your own multiple input data.â€¨
The current code for a given language is automatically saved for you, and you can also save and later load different files for each language.
Supports the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
â€¨Full list of supported languages:â€¨Ada
Common Lisp (clisp)
Common Lisp (sbcl)
Visual Basic .NET
We would love to hear your suggestions/feedback/enhancements or any bug report if you found. Just let us know what you want and we will build.
June 02, 2011 New version 1.1.1
May 25, 2011 New version 1.1
May 05, 2011 Initial Release