App DescriptionLife is full of great moments that we want to share. Be it the first sunset that ever touched you; the indescribably adorable catnapping faces of that stranger kitties or your kids; your best friend's wedding event or a birthday party...
Although sharing these great moments is easy - take a picture, TYPE a few words and email/post it -- Fast and "Cool". But hardly truly "warm"...
Or someone shared a photo with you by email or online? TYPING a reply or comment like everyone else is all you can do...
Remember in those old days, when once in a while we received photos from distant friends and family, there are hand written short messages or even simple "ugly" sketches on the photos followed by a casual signature and date in the end. These are all that make you really feel the warmth and closeness.
For many years, we "type & click" because we couldn't conveniently "write & draw". But now, with a brilliant camera and sophisticated touch screen, your iPhone/iPod touch has all it takes to combine the "coolness" of modern convenience and the "warmth" of the old days.
"Moment Sharing" allows you to take/import photo, draw/write on the photo with your finger tip and share by email in one place.
Get "Moment Sharing" and get back what we missed when sharing precious moment in our lives.
- Take photo from camera or Photos Album
- Draw with different colors and brush sizes
- Pick virtually unlimited number of color using the RGB sliders, or use the 6 default color buttons for instant color access
- Insert overlay pictures from photos album
- Eraser that allows you to erase even part of the overlay photos
- Create, save and load multiple photo sketches
- Save to photo albums
- In-app email to share
May 06, 2011 Initial Release