Making the location tracking more efficient, putting a newer, slicker smoothing algorithm to improve speed tracking during the run.
Already conquered Easy 5K and are looking for your next challenge? Easy 10K is here. Continue on your path to your first 10K with Jeff's 13 week beginner program or really challenge yourself and improve your 10K time with his 10 week speed program.
Jeff's unique Run-Walk-Run training method uses the principles of High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT) to quickly, and safely improve your endurance. Studies have shown that 27 minutes of HIIT 3 times a week promotes the same cardio improvements as running continuously for 60 minutes, 5 times a week. Why beat up your body with inefficient training when you can get fit fast with the Galloway Method.
• Use Jeff Galloway's unique Run-Walk-Run training method.
• lolo's beat-sync technology perfectly matches the tempo of your music to your running pace.
• Jeff's 13 week program will help you complete your first 10K race without injury or pain.
• An additional 10 week program to help experienced runners improve their 10K race time.
• Includes GPS tracking on supported devices for FREE.
• Works outside or an a treadmill.
• Completely interactive. Change your workout at anytime and your coach Jeff Galloway — and your music — will respond!
• Sync your workouts to the Health app.
Bonus Content! Download 15 tracks of high-energy fitness music for FREE.
Jeff Galloway is truly a running legend. He ran with Steve Prefontaine, Bill Rodgers, Frank Shorter, and Amby Burfoot when the United States was a leading power in marathoning. He ran in over 130 marathons and continues to average about 7 marathons a year. Jeff is also a legendary running coach, with over 30 years of expertise safely progressing runners of all levels to the finish line with a smile on their faces. Jeff's running books have sold over a million copies, and he writes a monthly column in Runner's World. If you're looking for an expert coach, why not have one of the best in the world?
Easy 10K dynamically changes the beat of YOUR music to perfectly match your pace. Research shows that music distracts the brain during exercise and faster music causes people to accept and even prefer a greater degree of effort. This means you will work harder without trying (or without even feeling the difference), you will get better results from the increased effort, and most importantly, the time will fly by. You can also download 15 tracks of high-energy fitness music for FREE to really get your playlist pumping.
DESIGNED AROUND YOU
Whether you're looking to take the next step after mastering Easy 5K or you want to improve your 10K time, Easy 10K has the perfect program for you. Your pace and Run-Walk-Run ratio of each workout is customized to your ability, plus Easy 10K gives you complete control as you move through your workout. Turn the intensity down a bit when you're struggling or crank it up when you're ready for more, and Easy 10K adjusts your workout — and your music — on the fly.
Easy 10K includes FREE GPS tracking* so you can see your pace and the distance covered during your workouts. GPS works best outside with a clear view of the sky. When you want to work indoors on a track or on a treadmill, use your beat-synced music to set your pace, and Easy 10K will track your results.
Works with Health
- Completed workouts sync to the Health app, including distance, calories burned and duration.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- July 24, 2014 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- August 01, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- November 06, 2014 New version 2.0
- January 05, 2015 New version 2.0.1
- April 27, 2015 New version 2.0.2
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- July 07, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- August 02, 2015 New version 2.0.3
- November 28, 2015 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- December 01, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $3.99
- December 08, 2015 New version 2.0.4
- March 01, 2016 New version 2.0.5
- March 16, 2016 New version 2.0.6