Adds support for Airmail.
-Now, invoices, estimates and statements can be emailed to clients using Airmail as long as it is set as your default email reader.
-There was a bug that caused the menu bar timer to not function if your time slip had no name. This has now been fixed.
-The date formats were inconsistent across a few areas of the app. They’ve been streamlined to display the same order – whether it’s day, month, or year – based on your Mac system preferences.
-Addresses some performance related issues throughout the app.
-We fixed an issue where a client may be shown as being overdue even though they have paid in full.
-We've made minor bug fixes to the report engine.
-We've also made minor UI improvements in the app.
Billings Pro helps you create professional invoices and track time, expenses, and payments from your Mac, iPhone and iPad.
Key features Include:
• Synchronize between multiple iPhones, iPads and Macs.
• Add unlimited clients and projects.
• Create professional invoices.
• Flexible billing options that include time, project, expense, product, service, or flat rate.
• Easily identify overdue clients and outstanding invoices.
• Send estimates and statements.
• Run comprehensive reports that help you understand your business.
• Add additional colleagues if necessary.
• Multi-currency support.
Use Billings Pro free on your Mac(s) and iOS devices to send 1 invoice, 1 estimate and 1 statement per month. To send more, choose a subscription plan via the In-App Purchase on Billings Pro for iOS or visit our website to learn more: http://www.marketcircle.com/billingspro/
"Billings Pro is a superior solution for managing company-wide billing, client-related expense tracking, and invoicing. -Macworld
4 out of 5 mice - Macworld
4 out of 5 Mice - MacUser UK
- June 10, 2014 Initial release
- June 13, 2014 New version 1.7
- July 23, 2014 New version 1.7.1
- October 22, 2014 New version 1.7.2
- September 13, 2015 New version 1.7.4
- October 15, 2015 New version 1.7.5
- June 23, 2016 New version 1.7.6