What's NewMountain Lion compatibility.
Explicit sort for external HDD.
App DescriptionGive the STOP to manual files rename! Simplify your work!
Application is designed to rename specified files and directories according specified name (wild characters as ? and * are supported), last file or directory modified date and time and rename mask.
- Browser to select start path (directory) with “show hidden files” option. (You are able to select hidden directories.)
- File or directory name to rename could be case sensitive or case insensitive (wild characters as ? and * are supported).
- Selection for only files or directories or both.
- Date and time interval for last file or directory modified date and time.
- Older than - specifies the latest date and time, so the file or directory has to be older than specified date and time.
- Younger than - specifies the earliest date and time, so the file or directory has to be younger then specified date and time.
- Recursion rename renames files or directories also inside subdirectories.
- Comprehensive rename mask with test run option.
- Zero padding counters.
- Progress indicator.
October 06, 2012 New version 2.3
August 20, 2011 New version 2.2
May 26, 2011 New version 2.1
April 28, 2011 Initial Release