148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: ADDICTING :: Read Our Full Review >>
Bazzle is a physics-based puzzle game with accelerometer controls.
App DescriptionI didnâ€™t put the game down until a few hours after I started playing it....Bazzle is one of the better physics-based puzzle games Iâ€™ve played on iOS. - 148apps.com
Bazzle is a physics-based puzzle platformer exclusively for the iPad!
Crowl, the evil-wizard, has kidnapped Libi - our hero's love interest. He has threatened to drown her in hot bubbling lava unless his 'simple' demand is met. Libo has to bring back 10 powerful magic Scrolls lost in the enchanted forest of Bazzle. An impossible task one might think, considering the treacherous demands of the mission, but the little furry ball knows a few useful tricks!
- Engaging Physics-Based Gameplay
- Swap between 3 Avataars each with its own Unique Ability
- Host of Props and Characters to Discover and Use
- 60 Fun Levels!
- Offers Platforming Action as well as Physics-Based Puzzle Solving
- Simple Tilt and Tap Controls
- Richly-Rendered Exotic Game World
- Online Leaderboard (via Openfeint and Game Center)
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/BeelineGames
Follow us on Youtube: www.youtube.com/BeelineGames
July 01, 2011 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
May 20, 2011 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
May 12, 2011 Initial Release