You're now back to work or back to school, but we've got a new juicy update!
- Debts shown in the dashboard have been greatly optimized and reduced to the smallest subset that permit to cover all the expenses
- A better people/categories creation page. With just a single tap you can now decide who is the reference person in each Activity and which one is the default category for its expenses
- Select/deselect all in the list of people who share an expense
- Share your Activities with multiple as many people as you want via a single email and a custom file with all the information needed. This way you can share your data with each person in the group, even without seeing them.
- A few minor bugs have been squashed silently
As always, I hope you like this update and so I ask you to contact me for any question/suggestion/critic and to leave a feedback on the App Store.
Hurry up! The 60% discount will end soon!
iSpent lets you track and split expenses between friends, colleagues and roommates.
For people who live together or commonly share every-day expenses, keeping track of debts is always a big issue. iSpent can help you solve this problem.
You can create multiple Activities to share different interests or activities with different groups of people. Then you add each single expense the group has made and define who has paid and who contributes to the expense; if someone has paid an extra (eg. I alone should pay for my reserve bottle of italian wine) just add it to the expense and watch how the split changes. Last, you add each repayment that has been done between members of the group to repay or lower debts.
And that's all! In the dashboard of each Activity you can see what are the pending debts, and how much each member owes other members.
This is really useful and suitable for all kind of situations: a dinner with colleagues, a day trip with friends, a long vacation with the whole family, every day expenses between rommmates, and so on.
I originally developed this app for my own needs, but it has grown to this level thanks to your suggestions, and critics! Do not forget to let me know what you think about that by contacting me (you can find the link in the Settings page!).
- October 02, 2014 New version 2.2.0
- September 25, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- September 13, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 19, 2014 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 15, 2014 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 15, 2014 New version 2.1.0
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.0.1
- June 09, 2014 Initial release