New Signature Workout: Leg Lift Challenge
Leg-Lift Challenge is Gorilla Workout’s latest Signature Workout that will have you performing perfect leg-lifts before you know it. By focusing on the correct supporting muscles, you will quickly see your core strengthen and your ability to perform lengthy leg-lifts sky-rocket.
This workout solely focuses on core strength so other exercises like planks, pushups, pullups, squats, and many others will also be beneficially affected. Plus, this certainly won’t hurt in getting those abs you’ve been looking for!
New & Noteworthy – Apple
iPad Health & Fitness app of the year – Apple
"You don't need any exercise equipment for this program, but expect to use every part of your body" – LifeHacker.com
"Gorilla is a real-life, workout video game for men and women. As you exercise, you pass its fitness levels. So kicking your own butt actually feels fun and rewarding." - BloodSweatAndCheers.com
WHAT IT’S ALL ABOUT
Gorilla Workout is a fast-paced, no-equipment grouping of over 40+ exercises. Our daily body-weight only workout routines combine cardio and strength training interchangeably, to achieve maximum results in a short amount of time. Each exercise targets specific muscle groups to help you strengthen and tone your core, abs, chest, back, arms, and legs, and melt away excess fat. With no need for gyms or fancy equipment, every workout can be done in the smallest of spaces and in practically any location. This is the perfect fitness app for people who want to get in to seriously great shape, lose weight, and gain strength without breaking the bank.
In addition to the normal Gorilla Workout routine we've also begun releasing Signature Workouts such as 100 Pushups, 100 Burpees, 200 Situps, 25 Pullups and 200 Squats to help you reach additional goals.
- 40+ body-weight exercises including push ups, squats, and burpees
- 4 fitness levels so no matter what kind of shape you're in you're guaranteed a great workout
- Cross training to maximize cardio and strength
- Easy to follow day-by-day workout regimen containing hundreds of unique workout routines based on your fitness level
- Real life video demonstrations and detailed text description of each exercise
- Full body workouts that will target upper body, lower body, and core while also vastly improving your cardio endurance
- Social abilities like sharing via facebook and twitter
- Gorilla Workout is a global app, so once you purchase you get it on all your devices (iTouch, iPhone, iPad)
Gorilla Workout contains 4 levels that provide different workouts depending on your current fitness level. Level 1 is for those of you who are just getting into the fitness game and will have you starting with exercises like wall push ups, air squats, and lunges. Level 4 is for the extremely athletic type, where you'll be performing intense exercises like burpees, pistols, and one arm push ups.
Every exercise comes with a detailed text description on the muscle group worked, how to perform each movement of the exercise, and even contains a video of a real person performing the exercise so you can always ensure your form is right.
You'll start at Day 1 in each level and work your way through a day-by-day workout routine that will push you to make it to the next level. Once completing a workout you can share on sites like Facebook or Twitter to get encouragement and motivation, or for bragging rights if you’re competing amongst friends.
These workouts were designed to work every muscle group, so strength and muscle gains will be easily attainable in muscles like arms, abs, chest, back, and legs. Gorilla Workout is not only about strength and size though. Each workout will vastly improve attributes like agility, vertical leap, and cardio endurance.
Don't forget to like us on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/gorillaworkout and follow us on Twitter @GorillaWorkout https://twitter.com/#!/GorillaWorkout
- July 29, 2015 New version 4.11.0
- July 16, 2015 New version 4.10.0
- June 23, 2015 New version 4.9.0
- May 27, 2015 New version 4.8.0
- May 07, 2015 New version 4.7.0
- April 27, 2015 New version 4.6.0
- March 17, 2015 New version 4.5.0
- January 29, 2015 New version 4.4.0
- January 04, 2015 New version 4.3.0
- August 02, 2014 New version 4.2.0
- June 24, 2014 New version 4.1.0
- May 15, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- May 05, 2014 New version 4.0.1
- May 03, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 28, 2014 New version 4.0.0
- April 26, 2014 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 06, 2014 New version 3.7.0
- February 11, 2014 New version 3.6.0
- January 22, 2014 New version 3.5.0
- December 20, 2013 New version 3.4.0
- November 12, 2013 New version 3.3.0
- October 11, 2013 New version 3.2.0
- October 06, 2013 New version 3.1.2
- September 10, 2013 New version 3.1.1
- August 29, 2013 New version 3.1.0
- August 12, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- August 10, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- August 10, 2013 New version 3.0.3
- July 15, 2013 New version 3.0.2
- June 15, 2013 New version 3.0.1
- May 09, 2013 New version 3.0
- April 27, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- April 26, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 05, 2013 New version 2.0.4
- February 26, 2013 New version 2.0.3
- January 31, 2013 New version 2.0.2
- January 18, 2013 New version 2.0.1
- January 17, 2013 New version 2.0.0
- November 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- October 25, 2012 New version 1.0.5
- August 15, 2012 New version 1.0.4
- January 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 01, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- December 01, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- November 29, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- November 25, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- September 18, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- July 12, 2011 Initial release