What's New- Bug fixes
App DescriptionThe App Store has named Calorie Counter the best of the iPad Health & Fitness category in App Store Rewind 2011 in the US!
More than 2,000,000 people around the world are using our Calorie Counter apps!
- Voted the best app for taking care of your health! Perfect for a variety of fitness goals: weight loss, weight gain, vitamin intake, or just helping you stay fit!
- The ultimate food database contains more than 400,000 items with precise data on all the most relevant parameters.
- The app will automatically calculate your needs for intake of vitamins, minerals, and nutrients!
- Create custom diets and physical activity plans that will help you maximize your results!
- Body Tracker facilitates registering the changes of your body parameters and tracking the progress with the help of colorful graphs.
- Automatic data synchronization between iOS devices: iPhone, iPod, iPad.
- Set achievable goals for weight loss and keeping fit, and reach them step-by-step!
- Set your limitations for which vitamins, minerals, and nutrients you consume.
- Actively monitor your consumption of unhealthy foods.
- Create custom diet and activity plans that suit your lifestyle and help you achieve your goals!
- Your objectives are organized and presented in the form of easy-to-read daily schedules.
NUTRITION & EXERCISES
- Over 400,000 food items conveniently sorted by category (product type, restaurant, brand, manufacturer) + you can add your own dishes to the database
- More than 50,000 recipes and the option to log your own!
- Features a quick search and you can save foods to the Favorites list!
- Add activities to your fitness plan by choosing from an extensive, list of activities (complete with detailed specifications for each) or enter your own activities!
- Metric and imperial measurement systems
RESULTS & STATISTICS
- Detailed logging of your body parameters in the Body Tracker.
- Take and save photos in the app for better tracking of your body changes and fitness motivation!
- Monitoring of the most important health parameters – your mood, water consumption, blood pressure, and blood sugar.
- Detailed statistics on the changes of all parameters in colorful graphs
- Barcode Scanner – helps you quickly add food to the database
- Automatic calculation of your Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Use Calorie Counter on iPhone, iPod, and iPad – all of your data is automatically saved and synced!
NOTE#1: you need to be connected to the Internet to be able to log data.
NOTE#2: We really appreciate your feedback. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to your reviews on the App Store. Please, contact us directly from our support page if you have any questions. Many thanks!
May 12, 2013 New version 1.6
January 17, 2013 New version 1.5.1
January 04, 2013 New version 1.5
November 18, 2012 New version 1.4.1
May 23, 2012 New version 1.4
April 17, 2012 New version 1.3
June 22, 2011 Initial Release