App DescriptionBloons TD 4 finally receives the HD treatment and Bigger is definitely Better!
Featuring a brand new HUD layout designed to take full advantage of the larger screen space, the Bloons TD experience just got better. All towers, upgrades and important information are now always at hand just where you need them.
Combine this with gorgeous, crisp HD graphics and Bloons TD 4 HD may just be the definitive version!
This time the monkeys are serious and are ready to take down the enemy from the land, air and sea. Utilising a new ranking system you can build up your experience and gain access to even more powerful towers and upgrades.
Call in mortar strikes, deploy the monkey aces and harness the power of banana farms as you bid to take down the enemy in true bloon popping fashion.
Bloons TD 4 HD Lite gives access to the classic Ocean Road track from the online game. The medal ranking system is also back to add a new level of difficulty to the challenge and in this lite version you can play through to rank 16. Can you battle through
all 75 rounds to earn the gold medal?
Lite Version Features:-
* All new HUD layout designed for the larger touch screen, now all of your towers and upgrades are easily accessible and important information is always at hand.
* Crisp, vibrant HD graphics, perfectly suited to the iPad.
* 1 Classic Track
* 3 difficulty settings, Easy, Medium and Hard for varying degrees of challenge.
* The ability to reach rank 16
Upgrade to the full version to continue the fun. The full version includes everything mentioned above plus :-
* The ability to rank up to level 31 to unlock the powerful 4th stage upgrades and the brand new Apopalypse mode.
* 17 different tracks to challenge you.
* Freeplay mode to allow the popping frenzy to continue once you've mastered a track.
* Game Centre high score tables and achievements.
* Special in game bonus unlocks.
We are also commited to a series of updates to the full version over the coming weeks to make the experience even better, so upgrade now!
April 28, 2011 Initial Release