System enhancements to improve app performance
Jot, a powerful tool for Ink from Chase cardholders. Manage your business expenses and control your Ink account on-the-go!
Make a purchase with your Ink card. Get an instant alert. Add a receipt and tag with custom categories that you create - a few seconds is all it takes. Then, go on to Chase.com and download purchases into your favorite financial software.
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT
• Make a purchase and get an alert instantly
• Snap a picture or add a receipt from your photo roll
• Tag purchases with customizable categories that you create
• Log into your Ink account at Chase.com
• Search and view purchases and receipts
• Download into your favorite financial software
TRACK EMPLOYEE SPENDING
• Receive instant alerts for employee purchases
• View every purchase instantly
• Change employee spending limits
If you don’t have an Ink from Chase business card or want to learn more about Jot, visit chase.com/ink
•“Chase’s Ink Jot … acknowledges that those clients are less likely to be tethered to a desk, but are on-the-go and require solutions that allow them to be on top of their business wherever they are.” - Rob Berini, Director of Deloitte Consulting’s Technology Strategy and Architecture (April 2012)
• “A glimpse of the future of mobile finance” – Javelin Strategy and Research (June 2011)
• “Chase Bank's Jot App Shows the Future of Mobile Transaction Processing” -NetBanker.com (June 2011)
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Web Site (http://www.chase.com/jot)
Jot Support (http://www.chase.com/jot)
Important: In order to use the jot app with iOS 7, you will need to enable cookies on your iOS settings through the Safari menu option.
- February 21, 2015 New version 2.200
- October 26, 2014 New version 2.150
- June 08, 2014 Initial release