• Squashed a few bugs, including crashes on login
Maximize the power of your Ink® from Chase card by putting control at your fingertips with the new Ink® app. Designed exclusively for Ink cardmembers, the Ink app gives 24/7 access to Ink card activity so you can manage your account on-the-go. To get started, enroll in Chase Online.
KEEP TRACK OF PURCHASES
• Activate alerts and instantly know when, where and how much your account will be charged
• View purchase history for the past 60 days
BUILT FOR YOUR BUSINESS
• Tag purchases with customizable categories
• Snap and save receipts right after you make a purchase
ENHANCED EMPLOYEE CONTROL
• Set instant spending limits and monitor activity on all employee cards
The Ink app automatically syncs with your chase.com account so you can access on-demand reporting or download receipts. Unlock the potential of your Ink card with the Ink app. If you don’t have an Ink from Chase business card, visit chase.com/ink to apply.
A purchase alert is sent as a push notification, which requires a data connection and are queued for delivery when a data connection is not available. You may not receive a push notification after every purchase but you can login to the Ink app at anytime to see your purchases regardless of if a purchase alert was sent. There is no charge from Chase, but messages and data rate charges may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider. Delivery of alerts may be delayed for various reasons, including service outages affecting your phone, wireless or internet provider; technology failures; and system capacity limitations.
- June 08, 2014 Initial release
- October 26, 2014 New version 2.150
- February 21, 2015 New version 2.200
- July 02, 2015 New version 3.100
- August 07, 2015 New version 3.120
- November 05, 2015 New version 3.210
- January 13, 2016 New version 3.220
- June 22, 2016 New version 3.230
- July 08, 2016 New version 3.310
- November 06, 2016 New version 3.321