What's NewSystem enhancements to improve app performance.
App DescriptionJot, a powerful tool for Ink from Chase cardholders. Manage your business expenses and control your Ink account on-the-go!
Make a purchase with your Ink card. Get an instant alert. Add a receipt and tag with custom categories that you create - a few seconds is all it takes. Then, go on to Chase.com and download purchases into your favorite financial software.
CONTROL YOUR ACCOUNT
• Make a purchase and get an alert instantly
• Snap a picture or add a receipt from your photo roll
• Tag purchases with customizable categories that you create
• Log into your Ink account at Chase.com
• Search and view purchases and receipts
• Download into your favorite financial software
TRACK EMPLOYEE SPENDING
• Receive instant alerts for employee purchases
• View every purchase instantly
• Change employee spending limits
If you don’t have an Ink from Chase business card or want to learn more about Jot, visit chase.com/ink
•“Chase’s Ink Jot … acknowledges that those clients are less likely to be tethered to a desk, but are on-the-go and require solutions that allow them to be on top of their business wherever they are.” - Rob Berini, Director of Deloitte Consulting’s Technology Strategy and Architecture (April 2012)
• “A glimpse of the future of mobile finance” – Javelin Strategy and Research (June 2011)
• “Chase Bank's Jot App Shows the Future of Mobile Transaction Processing” -NetBanker.com (June 2011)
There is no charge from Chase, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. Web Site (http://www.chase.com/jot)
Jot Support (http://www.chase.com/jot)
Important: In order to use the jot app with iOS 7, you will need to enable cookies on your iOS settings through the Safari menu option.
September 19, 2014 New version 2.120
February 02, 2014 New version 2.110
November 17, 2013 New version 2.10
October 09, 2013 New version 2.05
October 05, 2013 New version 2.03
September 13, 2013 New version 2.02
May 27, 2011 Initial Release