What's New- new animations
- a map to see where you are
- a few bug fixes
App Description"Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure" is a maze, a look-and-search adventure. This interactive journey is based on a new maze Roxie Munro has specially designed. It contains 16 screens where you have to find your way by driving a car, walking, flying, skiing and rafting. During the trip you can find letters, numbers, penguins and dozens of other items. Every time you play you'll have to find different items.
You and your children will have hours of fun and even an educational experience! Besides finding your way you can also just look at the beautiful drawings Roxie has created for this app, making it a truly remarkable and amazing interactive adventure.
This app requires no reading skills. simple intuitive controls.
No ads. No in-app purchases
This "LITE" version has a 3 screen limit. The car has got a fuel limitation. No Save option.
Full version featured in 'What's hot' in United States, New Zealand, Canada, Australia and Mexico.
'Staff Favorite' or 'New and noteworthy' in 80 stores.
5 star reviews and ratings all over the world.
Number 1 in Japan, The Netherlands, Russia, Indonesia, Armenia, Bulgaria, Columbia, Thailand and Turkey.
Top 10 games for kids in more than 30 countries.
• Maciverse - "Its not every day that you come across a beautiful iPad app that also brings back the sense of games you played to pass time while a child"
• Yourtechlife - "If you've got kids, encourage them to play this, it certainly gets them thinking and thereís some real lateral logic required!"
• TheIpadfan - "Like mazes? Have an iPad? Wanna have a ton of fun and spend a ton of time doing it?"
• Cooliphoneipadapps - "This unique, visual and hands-on app is all about taking a journey"
• CrazyMikeApps - "This is an excellent iPad game that really highlights not only the graphic capabilities of the iPad but also Roxie Munro who created the graphics"
OCG Studios is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-14
Categories: Games, Books, Numbers, Letters
August 30, 2011 New version 1.1
April 27, 2011 Initial Release