148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: MUST-HAVE FOR COLLABORATION :: Read Our Full Review >>
How great would it be to be able to collaborate with coworkers outside of the office using Dropbox and Box.net without giving them personal access to your clouds?
What's NewiPad Mini and iPhone 5 support
Connects and syncs with Alfresco cloud services
App DescriptionWirelessly broadcast documents to iPads & iPhones with Coaxion. Share & distribute documents to large and small audiences. Broadcast documents for effortless iPad access by large audiences in conferences, classrooms, and trade shows. Or securely share documents with a small audience for boardroom, client, or sales meetings.
Coaxion makes it easy to find, read, and share time critical documents by keeping them organized, updated, and out of email. Easily access documents from corporate storage locations, make quick updates, and instantly broadcast to your audience in real time.
Import files from corporate storage systems, email attachments, and other Coaxion users. Coaxion documents are available on line or offline and kept up to date for real time access. For security, once meetings have ended, documents are removed from the device, leaving the originals intact on your corporate servers.
Customer Usage for Coaxion Today:
• Daily Executive Dashboard
• Weekly City Council Meetings
• Electronic Document Distribution at Conferences
• Electronic Document Distribution for Classrooms
• Document Broadcasting to share instantly
Tired of printing binders and sliding in updates? Wirelessly distribute content to audience member iPads without cables, iTunes, or duplicating your documents in a new file service. Real time updates are tap & drop easy. Securely wipe documents from iPads when the need for sharing is done.
• Custom Corporate Branding to make it yours
Browsing your documents side by side with clients? Easily add a corporate logo & sponsor information without the expense and complexity of a private app store & custom app.
• Convert email attachments to shared iPad meetings
Unable to find and read attachments in time for your meetings? Forward your meeting documents from email attachments to email@example.com. They are instantly available on your device as a Coaxion meeting. No hunting through old email to find meeting documents and updates.
• MS Office to PDF Conversion to see the full picture
Word & Powerpoint documents not appearing correctly? Coaxion converts your MS Office files to PDF format so they look the same as on your PC. This allows users to review Office documents in their original formatting, including original page layout, comments, and tracked changes.
• Access Corporate Storage
Quickly import critical corporate documents stored in SharePoint, Box, or Dropbox locations.
• Document Editing and Save Back
Edit your documents in QuickOffice and save the new revision to your corporate file storage.
• Connects to Microsoft SharePoint 2003, 2007, 2010, and Microsoft Office 365/Microsoft BPOS for corporate documents.
• Connects to Box for your cloud documents (Coaxion Pro Upgrade required).
• Connects to Dropbox for personal documents.
• Connects to Alfresco cloud for business documents.
• Support for offline document access so you can read and present documents while in a plane or in other areas without cellular or Wi-Fi coverage.
• Converts Microsoft Office documents to PDF format so they are accurately displayed with original annotations, graphics and formatting.
• Supports external video displays and Apple AirPlay for projecting documents during meetings.
• Edit your Microsoft Office documents on your mobile device using QuickOffice Pro and save the new revision back to corporate storage (Coaxion Pro upgrade required).
• Enables secure sharing & wiping of documents inside or outside the firewall. Everything is encrypted using industry standard SSL for business-ready security.
November 14, 2012 New version 2.6.0
September 16, 2012 New version 2.5.0
July 07, 2012 New version 2.4.1
June 20, 2012 New version 2.4
May 09, 2012 New version 2.3.1
April 25, 2012 New version 2.3.0
April 27, 2011 Initial Release