* Fixed minor issues
* 3D dice roll animation
* Play Online via Game Center
* Play with 3 A.I (CPU) Players
* Play via Bluetooth
* Multiplayer - up to 4 players
* Can listen to iPod music
* Leaderboards & Achievement
* 5 different Parchis boards
* Auto-Saves a game
The game can be played by 1 to 4 players. Each player race their four pawns from start to finish according to dice rolls along a path. The game gets interesting when one player's pawn lands on a square/grid containing an opponent player's pawn, then the opponent player's pawn is captured and returns to the starting area. The winner is the first player to get all four of his/her pawns to the finish square/grid (home square/grid). Play and try this amazing classic game of Parchis.
* Sound effects: Dice roll, Pawn movement, Pawn Cut, Piano music etc
* Intuitive and easy to use User Interface
* Start a new game anytime
* Load a previously saved Parchis game
* Facebook and Twitter integration for sharing game information
* Parchis board game rules for reference
About Parchis :
Parchis is a simplified version of the traditional Indian Cross and Circle game Pachisi. The game is known as Ludo, Ludi in the Caribbean, "Fia med Knuff" in Sweden, "The Chinese" in Poland, 'mens-erger-je-niet" in the Netherlands. Parchis board game is also similar to Tock and Sorry!
Play and try this amazing classic game of Parchis.
- June 09, 2014 Initial release
- August 01, 2014 New version 3.0
- April 30, 2015 New version 3.6
- September 03, 2015 New version 3.7
- September 09, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- October 03, 2015 New version 3.80
- December 01, 2015 New version 3.90
- December 19, 2015 New version 4.00
- January 24, 2016 New version 4.20
- June 23, 2016 New version 4.30