Two new Songs!
Rim by Pjusk
Dead by A-Rival
Enter an absorbing world where players become part conductor, part note-captor, part multi-touch master. Tap speeding notes as they cross the radiant pulse to conduct gorgeous original melodies.
- Nearly an hour of original music plus frequent free updates with brand new levels and music!
- Gameplay featuring an intuitive and original use of multi-touch!
- Sleek, engaging design created specifically for the iPad!
- Easy to play, hard to master!
- Whimsical particles in awe-inspiring palettes!
- Eclectic soundtrack of varying genres!
“A remarkable rhythm game.”
“A package so thoroughly well put together that you’re reminded of why music games were popular in the first place.”
- Pocket Gamer
“Pulse is pretty much unlike anything else that’s on the market.”
“[Pulse] makes me want to buy an iPad right now.”
“The game’s diverse soundtrack highlights a variety of styles that, when combined with gameplay, offers an uncommonly rich player experience.”
“If you’ve got an iPad, then there should be no question about Pulse: it’s pretty to look at, it’s enjoyably difficult, and it’s easy to show off… for fans of rhythm games and Cipher Prime’s previous work, Pulse is a must own.”
“Deceptively simple, yet incredibly immersive.”
“Destined to stimulate the senses of sight, sound, and touch.”
- Game Set Watch
“Pulse: Volume One showcases what makes the iPad an incredible device. The music, graphics, and multi-touch, immersive, gaming experience is second to none. If you desire an app that will not only provide you with hours of joy, but will make you the envy of all you show it to, Pulse: Volume One is more than worth your $4.99.”
“I haven’t seen anything out there like Pulse, and highly anticipate any future work that Cipher Prime has in store for us.”
- The Indie Game Magazine
Cipher Prime is a multi-award winning creative agency from Philadelphia specializing in game development. Their debut game, Auditorium, received many awards. Fractal, their second release, captured the attention of gamers everywhere. Today, they are still a small independent studio.
- June 08, 2011 New version 1.1.0
- June 24, 2011 New version 1.1.0
- August 06, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- August 12, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- August 13, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- August 15, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 19, 2011 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 21, 2011 New version 1.2
- October 16, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
- December 22, 2011 New version 1.3
- February 02, 2012 New version 1.3.1
- February 23, 2012 New version 1.3.5
- August 24, 2013 New version 1.3.6
- August 04, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99