More buzzzzzzing goodness:
+ Added Game Center and Openfeint leaderboard support.
+ Fix for graphical issues when aiming.
+ Fix for camera jitter when on iPad.
+ Fix for slowdown during intro animation.
+ Fix for slowdown when sounds are about to play.
*** ON SALE *** 99¢!!! The Bugs are HOT!!!
"Better than the birds!" Bug Chucker is a bugged-out projectile game with a whole different galactic gravitational perspective. It's an easy game to learn and a blast to master. (From Cyan Worlds: the makers of Myst & Riven.)
Current App Store rating - five stars! ★★★★1/2
★★★★★ Addictive!!! (Apdisastr)
★★★★★ I LOVE THIS SWEET GAME! (SD)
★★★★★ I love this game! I can't stop playing!! (GM)
★★★★★ Fantastic! (Sprixy)
★★★★★ This game is amazing! (Squirtbert)
★★★★★ Love it! Challenging and engaging. (DD)
★★★★★ Better than the birds. (Mystess)
★★★★★ Love the game. Great app... (KD)
The Galactic Bugship S.S. Treehugger, honored bastion and conveyor of the Great Tree, is under attack by the evil Sawz, the robotic minions of Lord Lahguh. Your mission is to help the dutiful bugs save their ship and preserve its precious cargo by ridding the universe of the Sawz, one galaxy at a time. Ready... aim... chuck!
Feel the buzz!
Each galaxy in Bug Chucker has loads of levels. (The first galaxy has 42 - don't forget your towel!) And each level presents a whole new way to look at a solar system. Sometimes you just need to blast through some space debris to get to the Sawz. Other times it’s a bit trickier - as the Sawz shield themselves behind fence-fields, tuck themselves cleverly behind a moon, or plan their attack on the far side of a few planets, suns or even black holes. Don’t underestimate the gravity of the situation, or you might just find yourself in orbit.
• Forty-two initial levels in the first galaxy with more on the way.
• Graphics, physics, and gravity of astronomical proportions.
• Start chucking the Ladybug and move up to the Beetle, the Grasshopper, and the Mosquito - each with their own special skill. And more bugs are waiting in the wings.
• Three stars of achievement in each level - and if you can manage higher scores (good luck), you’ll further “shine” your stars.
• Exclusive “left-hand” mode that allows the device to be flipped to make playing easier for lefties.
• Unique dynamic scoring that lets the points roll in until you decide the level is over.
• Trouble with a level? You're allowed two skips, so you don't get stuck.
• Universal app that takes advantage of whatever iOS device you have - iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch (with full resolution supported on Retina display and iPad.)
- September 17, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- September 15, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> FREE!
- March 09, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- February 09, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 07, 2012 Price decrease: $3.99 -> FREE!
- December 30, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $3.99
- July 30, 2011 New version 1.1.1