What's New• unlocked 911 features, and locked home number features
• added custom numbers to practice & memory sections
• added 'add #' option to memory, practice & challenge sections
• added 'review app' alert after set number of days of usage
• added optimizations for smaller devices
• removed funny buttons (expanded memory)
• fixed minor interface issues on iPhone4 device
• fixed erroneous 911 references in some country configs
App Description"How can you put a price on an app like this? A must-download." (5 stars) - SmartAppsForKids.com
"DialSafe Pro is one heck of a smart app!" - TheiPhoneMom.com
Teach your child proper phone usage and safety with an app that lets them actually practice it! DialSafe is designed to teach these critical skills in a kid friendly manner through the use of animated lessons, skill building games, practice sessions, and even a realistic phone simulator. DialSafe helps provide a comprehensive learning experience in a safe environment where the child can both explore and learn.
DialSafe is used by teachers, police officers, and parents.
International Users: 000, 911, or 999 will be taught based on your device country code or can be selected in settings for Australia, Canada, Ireland, United Kingdom, or United States.
DOES YOUR CHILD KNOW:
• To press Talk (the green button) when dialing?
• How to hangup and recover from misdialing?
• In case of a fire, call 911 from a neighbors home?
• What to say if a stranger calls?
Note: Some features require a one-time in-app purchase to unlock. One purchase unlocks all features and covers all of your devices on your iTunes account. Unlocked, DialSafe is functionally the same as DialSafe Pro.
• Animated audio lessons on phone basics, 911, and strangers.
• Memory game to progressively learn phone numbers.
• Realistic phone simulator that operates like a real phone.
• Built-in real world dialog for key numbers (even wrong numbers).
• Custom phone numbers.
• Record custom audio.
• Guided practice sessions for step by step learning.
• Unguided challenge sessions for evaluating.
• Did we mention a simulator that works like a real phone? :)
If you have any questions or comments, please email us!
October 07, 2011 New version 2.0
September 03, 2011 New version 1.3
May 21, 2011 New version 1.2
May 14, 2011 New version 1.1
May 06, 2011 Initial Release