What's Newfix the following bugs
1. crash when using wireless projector
2. incrrect projecting to wireless projector
App DescriptionThis application is paperless presentation tool.
â Main functions
-Synchronization among multiple iPads
Using Wi-Fi connection and synchronization, your document can be shared among multiple iPads.
(As you flip your page using the application, the page on other iPad and Projector will be synchronized.)
-Changing between "Local mode" and "Share mode"
By using the switch button which is displayed on top, you can choose to make the document local or shared.
if you select "Local mode", the document is no more shared, and you can read the document as you like.
This application is linked to Ricoh's projector *wirelessly, so same page is displayed on screen.
*This application can also be linked to the projector via VGA cable. In iPad2, mirroring function is enabled via VGA cable.
â System Requirements
- All participants must use the same version of the software (V1.3.0). No compatibility between different versions.
- Device: New iPad(3rd generation), iPad2, iPad
- OS: iOS 5.1, 6.0. This software cannot be installed on the earlier version.
- Network: Wi-Fi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n)
- Projector(Wireless connection)
* Ultra Short Throw
IPSiO PJ WX4130N
* Mobile(cannot specified with IP address)
IPSiO PJ WX3230N, IPSiO PJ X3240N, IPSiO PJ WX3231N, IPSiO PJ X3241N
- Total size of meeting materials including the documents added during the meeting: Up to 30 MB (The number of documents selected when creating a meeting: 3)
- Data format: PDF (ver1.5)
- Connection between iPads and projector: Within the same broadcast domain
- Save document: 50 pages at a time
- On a first-generation of iPad, Smart Presenter may crash due to a low of memory. In that case, please close other running apps or restart Smart Presenter.Â
â About the problem being unable to participate in a meeting
This application can be used when all the participants are connected via Wi-Fi.
Make sure that all iPads are connected via Wi-Fi properly and keep in mind the following requirements as well.
ã»Name of iPad
- Make sure that each iPad has a unique name.
* Page synchronization will fail if there is one or more iPads using the same name.
ã»Version of Presenter
- Make sure that the same version of Presenter has been installed on all iPads.
* If you are using a different version of Presenter, you cannot participate in a meeting where another version of Presenter is used. (The meeting will not be displayed in the meeting list of your Presenter.)
ã»Access point and Wi-Fi connection
Make sure that the following are true:
- The Wi-Fi icon (radiating semi circle icon) appears at the top left of the iPad home screen.
- IP address is properly configured in the network setting.
- There is no other preferred network settings. (Recommended)
* When there is another Wi-Fi environment specified as a preferred network, your iPad may be unintentionally connected to that network.
- Proxy is configured correctly (For the network that uses proxy only)
* If you still cannot participate in a meeting even after proxy is configured correctly, set proxy to off and try again.
ã»Wi-Fi connection using mobile router
- Privacy separator is set to off.
* You cannot participate in a meeting while privacy separator is set to on.
- Bluetooth may interfere with Wi-Fi, which causes the network connection unstable. Make sure to set to off the Bluetooth settings on your iPad.
March 20, 2013 New version 1.4.1
February 20, 2013 New version 1.4.0
October 19, 2012 New version 1.3.1
September 28, 2012 New version 1.3.0
June 11, 2012 New version 1.2.2
March 01, 2012 New version 1.2.1
April 25, 2011 Initial Release