- Full iPhone 5 support and new iOS 6.0 features.
- Introducing a mapping feature, so you can see where you had that delicious meal.
- Introducing a notes feature, so you can keep tabs on various other aspects of your diet.
- Added the option to re-use old photos or even complete entries.
- Optimized the statistics view, which now rotates according to your device's orientation.
- In statistics, you can now page between weeks by swiping the graph left-to-right and vice versa.
- Added a quick snap feature for easy picture-taking from the main screen.
- Added more helpful error messages.
- Fine-tuned various images.
- Fixed various crashes.
- Various performance improvements.
- Various bug fixes.
- Various animation improvements.
- Removed iOS 4.x support (minimum required version is now iOS 5.1).
Foodish makes dining and drinking twice as much fun.
Foodish provides an elegant and convenient daily and weekly overview of all entered meals and drinks.
A candy bar is a small sin, a chocolate cake is a big one.
If we're honest, we know exactly what we should avoid in healthy diet. That's why Foodish doesn't require you to put your food on a scale. Entering anything is easy and quickly done: just choose how healthy your food is, enter a title and/or snap a picture - and you're done!
Foodish records what meals and drinks you had in a hands-on manner and gives a valuable overview how healthy or unhealthy a diet is.
Foodish is the elegant and modern way to track a diet for all those who don't want to mess with scales and calories or just want to eat more healthily.
And if you had something special: tell it your friends! Foodish supports Twitter and Facebook. Also, there's direct Wikipedia integration, so you know what you get when you're being served Saltimbocca.
Version 1.1 now offers a more diverse experience. Due to popular demand, Foodish supports adding notes to your items. Also, Foodish records location data and displays all of your entries in a handy map for future reference.
- June 08, 2011 New version 1.0.2
- May 25, 2011 New version 1.0.1
- May 19, 2011 Price decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
- October 07, 2011 New version 1.0.3
- October 19, 2011 New version 1.0.4
- December 20, 2011 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 01, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 07, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- June 17, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 23, 2013 New version 1.1
- January 23, 2013 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 06, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99