Fixed links to videos + Added new videos and links + corrected some slides.
New version 1.2 released.
“Incoterms” is a trademark of the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC). The ICC has authorized the use of the “Incoterms” trademark on this application. Such authorization does not imply any endorsement, or entail any responsibility, on the part of ICC for this product, which remains the sole responsibility of the Licensee. The Trademark is being used in accordance with ICC’s “Incoterms” trademark rules as available on the ICC website.
See more screenshots at http://www.pmchampion.com/incoterms
International Commercial Terms, known as the “Incoterms®” rules, are published by the International Chamber of Commerce (ICC) in Paris, France. They are internationally accepted terms defining the responsibilities of exporters and importers in the arrangement of shipments and the transfer of liability involved at various stages of transaction of goods.
In any sales transaction, it is important for the seller and the buyer to agree on the terms of sale and know precisely what is included in the sale price. The Incoterms® rules define the division of costs between buyers and sellers, and the point at which delivery occurs, i.e., the point at which the risk of loss or damage transfers from the seller to the buyer.
This application has been developed as a basic tutorial for Project Managers, Commercial Managers, Logistics Officers, International Import & Export specialists, or any other individuals who need a handy tool with definitions of the Incoterms® rules.
In this tutorial you will find:
- General description of the Incoterms® rules, what they do (and what they don’t), who uses them and how.
- Description of changes made from the Incoterms® 2000 rules to the Incoterms® 2010 rules
- Overview of all 11 Incoterms® 2010 rules, including description of seller/buyer responsibilities, and transfer of risk.
- Educational videos covering the Incoterms® 2010, switch from Incoterms® 2000, Tips & Tricks to avoid unpleasant situations on your contracts, and recommendations for additional lecture and material.
This application has been developed as a tutorial, for information and education purposes only, and shall not be construed, implicitly or explicitly, as containing any legal, commercial or financial advice. Under no circumstances shall the authors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages. The Incoterms® rules are available on ICC’s website and official publication “Incoterms® 2010″. For a complete and official overview please refer to the ICC’s publications, or consult your local Chamber of Commerce.
- June 15, 2014 Initial release
- September 22, 2015 Price decrease: $9.99 -> $4.99