What's NewBackwards compatibility to iOS 4.0!
App DescriptionWelcome to GitBax, where we make getting back to people easy... and fun.
The GitBax app allows you to:
* Add new contacts
* Add quick notes (w/ hotkeys)
* Tag contacts (w/ hotkeys)
* Schedule a follow-up by type and time
* Push your new contact to your native iOS contact list
* Send quick "nice-to-meet you" emails to people you've just met
* We will be sending out frequent updates over the next few weeks after launch as we improve the app. Thanks for your support.
What's next for GitBax. Upcoming versions:
* Will permit users to login with Twitter and Facebook connect
* Will allow users to pull and push their contacts and "GitBax" to Google, Outlook, and other email and calendar clients
* Will incorporate more gaming features for getting back to people, as well as tighter integration with social networks.
We are building out an Internet version of GitBax, so you can manage your relationships on the web. Stay tuned for more information. You can sign-up for the web version, and get more information about GitBax, at www.GitBax.com.
What are pros saying?
"This is a phenomenal tool because the core of our business is getting back to them after presentations… This seems like a great way to help with following up," Mark, EVP, Arbonne
"The cool thing is that there’s multiple options to follow up with contacts, as the Gitbax iPhone app lets you set reminders for e-mails, phone calls, Tweets and more." -Intomobile
"GitBax seems like a great tool to help cultivate new relationships as well as take existing ones to the next level." -Tech Cocktail
May 12, 2011 New version 1.2
April 27, 2011 Initial Release