The 2.0 version is here! A completely new user interface, now even more beautiful and much easier to use. We improved most workflows, gave it a modern look and of course now also retina ready.
There's also a new help section in the settings.
- It's now easier to switch between the different modes: Just select your account in the list and then switch between transactions, recurring transactions and statistics with the 3 buttons on top.
Finances don't have to be gray and boring. With BudgetBook you have a beautiful view of your finances and budgets. We believe that you're more likely to use an app regularly when it's easy to understand and has a beautiful interface. And for a budget app this is essential. That's why we made BudgetBook.
BudgetBook is packed with useful features. These are the most important:
- Set a main budget
- Create as many budgets per category as you like (for example "I don't want to spend more than 50$ for food per week")
- Add your transactions (income and expenses) in as many accounts as you want
- Recurring transactions can be scheduled weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, quarterly, half-yearly or yearly (just select a schedule and the start-date)
- Budgets can be scheduled weekly, bi-weekly or monthly too
- Categories can be fully customized, ordered, modified and created (there are 40 icons to choose from)
- Get a handy overview in the statistics
- Move transactions between accounts
- Swipe over a transaction to delete
- Protect your data with a passcode
As with all our apps you can expect many and regular updates. You can contact us from within the app (in the settings of BudgetBook), on our website noidentity.com or you can follow us on twitter @noidentityApps
- July 12, 2013 New version 2.0
- May 02, 2012 Initial release
- June 10, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- June 03, 2011 New version 1.1
- April 29, 2011 New version 1.0.1