What's New* Bug Fixes
* Link to upgrade for importing
App Description*** FREE for a limited time! ***
Export contacts to Excel in 3 easy steps!
Quickly create an Excel spreadsheet with all/some of your contacts with full control over which properties to include, how to name them and in which order to display them. Create a backup of your contacts, export into CRM apps like Salesforce.com, Highrise, Sugar CRM or ACT, or simply share contacts with a colleague.
* Exports to Excel as comma-separated (CSV)
* Enables selection of contacts accross multiple groups
* Find contacts to include by searching through all fields
* Ability to select which properties to include
* Ability to rename column labels
* Ability to set the order of columns
* New: support for export format compatible with Outlook and Gmail import
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions on www.contacts2excel.com for advice on displaying under Excel, in particular for international phone numbers). The Frequently Asked Questions are also updated in real-time to address all issues reported so far.
August 03, 2012 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
August 03, 2012 New version 1.04
January 18, 2012 New version 1.03
July 09, 2011 New version 1.02
July 04, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 31, 2011 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 20, 2011 Initial Release