148Apps Review SummaryOur Rating: :: TOWER OFFENSE :: Read Our Full Review >>
Anomaly: Warzone Earth HD is a tower offense game, putting players in control of invading forces that must survive the defenses the enemy has laid out.
What's NewiPhone 5 Support
App DescriptionWinner of the prestigious Apple Design Award.
WINNER! Best App Ever Awards 2011 Best Graphics.
Anomaly Warzone Earth HD comes to iOS and turns tower defense on its head. This time you take control of the attacking force, pitting your heavily armored squad against the destructive towers of an alien horde. Carefully lead your squad through the invaders' defenses, shattering their towers and turrets with special weapons and power-ups in this groundbreaking new experience of tower offense.
"Simply Incredible." — TouchArcade
"It's a rare innovator in a genre packed with wannabes and copycats.” — PocketGamer
"Its glorious mix of tactics and action is both instantly accessible and deceptively deep." — GamePro
“Anomaly has great visuals with a futuristic feel and outstanding explosions.” —AppAdvice
“Forget everything you know about tower defense games, because in Anomaly Warzone Earth you play as the invading army.” — Slide To Play
"One of the best games the App Store has to offer. Download it without hesitation." — Modojo
Anomaly Warzone Earth Highlights
• Experience a new type of tower defense formula where you’re the attacking side.
• Deploy special weapons to break through alien defenses or use stealth to slip through unscathed.
• Think tactically and choose the right squad and route to guarantee success.
• Strategically gather resources to buy and upgrade new and more powerful units.
• Play for hours on end in three unique and engaging modes of play.
• Exclusive Squad Assault mode.
• Immerse yourself in the cutting-edge, high-definition graphics and atmospheric soundtrack.
For more information or support, please visit www.chillingo.com
*** For the best in free games and deal visit deals.chillingo.com ***
December 19, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
May 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
May 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $1.99
August 11, 2011 Initial Release