- POWER SAVING SWITCH: You can now toggle power saving in the Advanced Settings. If you are not using a 2 Amp car charger we recommend that you enable this mode to save your battery.
- BETTER NETWORKING: We have fixed an issue that caused problems for some users of TomTom Services.
- BUG FIX: The app now always remembers changes to your saved locations, destinations and settings.
TomTom Navigation for iPhone/iPad. World-class navigation that’s trusted by millions of drivers.
Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your iPhone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing signal is not a problem, because the app works not only online, but offline too. This saves you money on data roaming costs, and you’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on our GPS navigators. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
›› Voice-guided turn-by-turn car navigation. Find your way the easy way with with clear voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route ahead. Including automatic rerouting if you miss your turn.
›› TomTom Offline Maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad – so you don't need a mobile data connection or large mobile data plan.
›› FREE Lifetime Maps. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
›› FREE Daily Map Changes. Benefit from shared daily map corrections from our 20 million strong Map Share community.
›› IQ Routes. The fastest routes, the most accurate and reliable arrival times - at all times of day.
›› Spoken Street Names. Helping you to keep your eyes on the road.
›› Powerful search. Search for destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook™ and foursquare™.
›› Multitasking support. Clear turn-by-turn guidance while on the phone.
›› Seamless integration. Integrates easily with your iPhone/iPad contacts, photos, music, email, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps.
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- SG, MY, ID, TH, BN.
For country abbreviations see http://goo.gl/xCJWT
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhone 4, and later models have an internal GPS receiver. Users of non-3G iPads and iPod touch 5th gen and later models will require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G/GS, original iPad, original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd/3rd/4th gen are not supported.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Photos can only be used for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
- January 27, 2015 New version 1.19.3
- September 26, 2014 New version 1.19
- July 25, 2014 New version 1.18
- June 11, 2014 Initial release