Laser Pointer Offset: There is now an option to turn on the offset laser pointer in the pointer menu. An offset pointer will be placed approximately 1 cm above the point of contact.
iOS9 Compatibility: Explain Everything is iOS9 compatible, though some of the new iOS9 features, including multi-tasking, have not yet been integrated.
Text Objects: Change Text properties from the keyboard. In Simple UI, users can now insert Text objects via the insert object menu in the Simple User Interface.
Web Browser Enhancements: Address bar and buttons on browser menu bar are active even when browser object is not in editing mode. Web browser recording will now capture incremental screenshots of videos played within a browser. Enable auto-screenshots with a double tap of the quick snap button and change the auto-screenshot frequency in the app preferences.
Video Object Compression: Compression speed to MP4 of projects containing video files has been increased.
Photos: Albums in Photos are now sorted by date instead of the album name
Mix Recording Animation Enhancement: When mixing object animation, press, hold, and move an object to its new starting position while hitting record in order to capture the new sequence.
"If you cannot do it with Explain Everything, it probably can't be done!"
Join the over 2 million users who are already creating videos and classroom projects with this leading unique interactive screencasting whiteboard!
ANIMATE YOUR THINKING
"Explain everything is a stunning peek into a cutting edge new paradigm of communicating…”*
• Create slides using an infinite canvas, use a laser pointer, draw in any color, add shapes, text,
math equations, videos, images and audio files
• Rotate, move, scale, flip, copy, paste, clone and lock any object added to the stage,
• Record everything you do within the app (even yourself while using the front-facing camera)
to create high quality, creative and valuable content for others to learn from!
ENJOY A VARIETY OF IMPORT AND EXPORT FEATURES**
"if your document is any major format and in the cloud or on your device, it can be imported into Explain Everything."
• Compatible file types for import include: PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS, RTF, TXT, HTML, KEYNOTE,
PAGES, NUMBERS, JPG, BMP, PNG, GIF, MP4, MOV, MP3, M4A, WAV, AAC and more
• Export as MP4, MOV, PDF, PNG, XPL (project file),
• Use a variety of import and export destinations including Evernote, Dropbox, GDrive,
OneDrive, Box, WebDAV, Airdrop, Mail, iMessage, and more
INNOVATIVE INSTRUCTIONAL DESIGN
"Students can import an existing presentation, draw and highlight over the top while verbally explaining, and export a movie that encapsulates their understanding much better than the mere slides.”***
• Prepare lessons, tutorials, guides of any kind and upload them as videos to YouTube or
Vimeo to share with others,
• Give your students pre-prepared projects and templates to open on their iPads, work on
them and view, share, or present the work in support of reflection, feedback, and ongoing
• Switch to the 'Simple User Interface' to support the experience of beginning users
• Insert Math Equation Objects to add structures, symbols, equations, and functions which
can be graphed on a coordinate plane.
*** 50% discount for educational institutions ***
Check for details - http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
Download our free Explain Everything iBook manual from the Apple iBooks bookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/book/explain-everything/id591601596?mt=11
*Isaiah Coberly, Explain Everything user / Isaiah Coberly, App Store user review
**Best iPad Apps of 2014, http://ipadinsight.com/best-free-ipad-apps-2/best-ipad-apps-of-2014/
- September 10, 2012 Initial release
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.90
- October 09, 2012 New version 1.91
- October 23, 2012 New version 1.92
- November 30, 2012 New version 1.93
- January 29, 2013 New version 1.94
- February 18, 2013 New version 2.0
- March 01, 2013 New version 2.01
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.02
- March 09, 2013 New version 2.03
- March 12, 2013 New version 2.04
- March 20, 2013 New version 2.05
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.06
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.10
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.11
- September 09, 2013 New version 2.20
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.22
- October 20, 2013 New version 2.23
- November 03, 2013 New version 2.24
- November 08, 2013 New version 2.25
- December 13, 2013 New version 2.30
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.31
- January 25, 2014 New version 2.32
- February 13, 2014 New version 2.33
- March 06, 2014 New version 2.34
- April 01, 2014 New version 2.40
- April 11, 2014 New version 2.41
- April 25, 2014 New version 2.42
- May 17, 2014 New version 2.43
- June 03, 2014 New version 2.44
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.50
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.51
- August 23, 2014 New version 2.52
- September 09, 2014 New version 2.53
- September 23, 2014 New version 2.55
- October 15, 2014 New version 2.56
- November 13, 2014 New version 2.60
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.61
- January 15, 2015 New version 2.62
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.63
- April 10, 2015 New version 2.64
- May 04, 2015 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 04, 2015 New version 2.65
- May 09, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 29, 2015 New version 2.66
- June 30, 2015 New version 2.70
- July 08, 2015 New version 2.71
- August 14, 2015 New version 3.0
- August 14, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99
- September 25, 2015 New version 3.1