Added "Auto Smooth" for track selection using "Set Mark" - try it out, it smooths out all movement and makes any presentation look better!
From now on, new text boxes created on top of images or documents automatically group to the image. This should make annotation more convenient :-)
Please rate & review each update - it really helps! Thank you :-)
New in 2.60:
Explain Everything becomes Universal, so you can create projects on the go - directly on an iPhone. We reworked the interface - but included all the features and tools - to better fit the iPhone screen.
You can add documents, pictures, videos, annotate them and record a whole screencast right on your iPhone. It's all there!
Both the iPad an iPhone versions contain the new Welcome Guide that shows how to use the app!
Apart from that - you can now Redo actions that were reversed by the Undo button. The Redo button will appear after undoing an action. Tap it to recreate the actions you have undone. The Redo button disappears when a redo is no longer possible.
Explain Everything is an easy-to-use design, screencasting, and interactive whiteboard tool that lets you annotate, animate, narrate, import, and export almost anything to and from almost anywhere.
Create slides, draw in any color, add shapes, add text, and use a laser pointer. Rotate, move, scale, copy, paste, clone, and lock any object added to the stage.
Add new or existing photos and videos. Import PDF, PPT, DOC, XLS, Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and RTF files from Evernote, Dropbox, Box, GDrive, WebDAV, Email, iTunes, and any app that allows you to open these files types using "Open In…". Export MP4 movies, PDF documents, PNG images, or XPL project files directly from your iPad and iPhone.
No account is necessary to use Explain Everything and share creations.
Please rate and review the app if you like it and please direct all technical issues to [email protected]
Explain Everything has been a top paid education app since its release in United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany and Turkey.
*** 50% discount for educational institutions ***
Check for details - http://www.apple.com/itunes/education/
The App Store Volume Purchase Program allows educational institutions to purchase iOS apps in volume - Explain Everything is available under this program - please search for "morriscooke" in the VPP App Store.
Download our free Explain Everything iBook manual from the Apple iBooks bookstore: https://itunes.apple.com/book/explain-everything/id591601596?mt=11
A proud member of the Evernote "Trunk"
[…] it not only has this local export feature included, but a raft of others that make it feel like a 2.0 or 3.0 release in comparison to the others I've tried in this genre - like import of PDFs, powerpoint or keynote files, and full Dropbox and Evernote integration. For those like me who use Evernote to 'remember everything', being able to pull in any note I have stored there and annotate over the top, or even record a narration, then export this enhanced note straight back is brilliant. For students, they can import an existing PowerPoint presentation and just draw and highlight over the top of slides, all the while verbally explaining, and export to a movie that encapsulates their understanding much better than the mere slides would.
For educators, it means the option to create video podcasts is now available whenever and wherever we require it.
The different pieces you draw, type or import become objects that can individually be manipulated (resized, deleted and are treated to be a on a layer that can be send to back, front, etc)
[…] Export features: I am not forced to upload the video file to the company’s site. I have CHOICES! I can export a screenshot of the slide I created to my Photo Roll (this feature is huge for me, since I can now import the movie file directly from here into iMovie on the iPad and make the screencast part of a larger movie), via e-mail, to Dropbox or Evernote.
- February 25, 2015 New version 2.63
- January 15, 2015 New version 2.62
- December 12, 2014 New version 2.61
- November 13, 2014 New version 2.60
- October 15, 2014 New version 2.56
- September 23, 2014 New version 2.55
- September 09, 2014 New version 2.53
- August 23, 2014 New version 2.52
- August 11, 2014 New version 2.51
- July 23, 2014 New version 2.50
- June 03, 2014 New version 2.44
- May 17, 2014 New version 2.43
- April 25, 2014 New version 2.42
- April 11, 2014 New version 2.41
- April 01, 2014 New version 2.40
- March 06, 2014 New version 2.34
- February 13, 2014 New version 2.33
- January 25, 2014 New version 2.32
- December 21, 2013 New version 2.31
- December 13, 2013 New version 2.30
- November 08, 2013 New version 2.25
- November 03, 2013 New version 2.24
- October 20, 2013 New version 2.23
- October 09, 2013 New version 2.22
- September 09, 2013 New version 2.20
- June 28, 2013 New version 2.11
- June 23, 2013 New version 2.10
- April 28, 2013 New version 2.06
- March 20, 2013 New version 2.05
- March 12, 2013 New version 2.04
- March 09, 2013 New version 2.03
- March 06, 2013 New version 2.02
- March 01, 2013 New version 2.01
- February 18, 2013 New version 2.0
- January 29, 2013 New version 1.94
- November 30, 2012 New version 1.93
- October 23, 2012 New version 1.92
- October 09, 2012 New version 1.91
- September 15, 2012 New version 1.90
- September 10, 2012 Initial release