• Resolve issues related to iOS 7.
Trip Journal for Business is a first of its kind, business travel journal app designed for both the iPhone and iPad. It keeps track of almost every aspect of business vehicle use. It records extensive trip information, including: dates and times, starting points, destinations, starting and ending odometer readings, vehicle information, purpose of the trips, comments, and reimbursements.
Perfect for both small and medium sized businesses, Trip Journal for Business makes it easy to record vital business information. Never again will you or your employees have to fumble with a paper journal, or miss an entry because it wasn't convenient. Fill in most of the information before leaving on your trip, then fill in the final odometer reading at your destination.
When you need it, your data it's ready. Email a Microsoft Excel, Numbers, or OpenOffice compatible CSV spreadsheet file containing all your trip information, or just the fields you select. This makes it easy to send your bookkeeper or accountant the information they need for accounting or income tax purposes.
• Support for multiple vehicles, with the ability to add, delete, disable, and enable vehicles
• Record, edit, and delete trip log entries
• Operates in portrait and landscape positions
• Easily select destination information from your address book or GPS coordinates
• Excellent for recording vehicle use for accounting or income tax purposes
• Easily export spreadsheet data using the Email function
• Fully adjustable reimbursement tracking
• Customizable defaults for most log entry fields
• Keeps track of logs for different fiscal years and keeps archives for past years
• Works in both miles and kilometres
• Print a table containing customizable trip information (Requires iOS 4.2 or higher, and an AirPrint-compatible printer)
• iCloud syncing between Mac and iOS devices
5 stars - "I have used the app since this update and really like the app. The iCloud is great at keeping everything in sync." - John Davis
5 stars - "I have just downloaded this app and it works great. It is a quick simple way of recording your daily travel and calculating expenses." - Peter Geiss
5 stars - "App works great for my business. I do about 600kms a week and this app saves me a lot of time keeping a hand written log book." - Australia App Store Review
"Don’t hesitate to download this app when you see the price tag, once you see how much time and money it will save you by accurately recording your miles, you’ll be happy that you got it." 1GreatApp.com
"Download it, your secretaries will be happy and you will have more free time." AppleMobile.it
"Just downloaded your app. Nice work. Easy to use." @MCF72
Visit our web site to learn more about Trip Journal for Business and see demonstration videos.
- August 02, 2014 Price decrease: $14.99 -> $2.99
- June 18, 2014 Initial release