Updated with a shiny new icon.
64-bit support, and 1080p HD image projection on newer devices.
*** See our Developer Page for more great Apps! ***
Turn your iPhone or iPod Touch into a wireless HD document camera in 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Launch Air Scanner.
STEP 2: Type in the displayed URL in the web browser.
STEP 3: Whatever you point the camera at appears in the browser.
Easily present hard-copy materials from books, magazines, or physical objects as part of your lectures or meetings. Great for show and tell.
Air Scanner continuously takes photos with your device's camera and projects them to a web browser running on the same WiFi network, at 720P HD (1080P on iPhone 5 and newer generation devices) - allowing full page text and color photographs to come out crisp and clear.
Just fire up Air Scanner and type in the displayed URL in your web browser. The image will automatically update at up to 3-5 times per second (faster on newer devices). A dedicated or ad-hoc network is recommended for optimal performance. No special hardware or additional client software is required. PC, Mac, and Linux are all supported.
You don't need an expensive unitasker document camera anymore.
Air Scanner works wonderfully with a DIY camera stand, which you can make in a few minutes, or you can order a handmade one from various 3rd party sites (see our website for details and links).
- March 31, 2014 Initial release
- April 04, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $4.99
- December 06, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- December 16, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- February 27, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- December 10, 2015 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- January 25, 2016 Price decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
- January 28, 2016 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 28, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- January 29, 2016 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- February 10, 2016 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- July 13, 2016 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99