Simpler process for adding books
Take with you an awesome and extensive library on your iPad. Over 1.8 million books you can access for free anywhere the internet is available. Download them in seconds then read them anytime.
The best of world literature right there in your hands.
Amazing books from the oldest times like Valmiki's "Ramayana", written about 2500 years ago.
Read about "The Thirteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution" from 1864.
Get to know the poems of William Blake from the 19th century.
Read the famous "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" by L. Frank Baum and decorated by William Wallace Denslow as it was published in the year 1900.
Leonardo da Vinci's notes, from 16th century, are just a tap away.
Check one of the most famous book of all times: "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland" as published in 1865 by Lewis Carroll.
Learn about best military practice from "The Art of War" by Sun Tzu and see what true love means in "Romeo and Juliet" by William Shakespeare.
Be a kid with Mark Twain in "The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn" and an adult in "Pride and Prejudice" by Jane Austen.
Learn to use your brain in "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes" by Arthur Conan Doyle and travel the ages with "The Time Machine" by H. G. Wells.
- search through the library an author, a book name or even a description
- access the most downloaded books
- download the book for access even when the internet is not accessible
- automated bookmarks for any book. Even if you read ten books at one time
- download books with standard fonts or read them as they were published years ago
- adjust the luminosity for a better reading experience
- June 10, 2014 Initial release