What's New• Fixed an issue that caused the app to crash when importing a large batch of contacts from the Address Book.
• Added percent indicators that display the completion status of importing contacts from Facebook and the Address Book.
App DescriptionContactLaunch is a modern-age address book that includes integration with popular social networks like Facebook and Twitter and the ability to launch popular apps such as Phone, Messages, Mail, Maps, Skype, FaceTime, and 19 different Twitter clients.
ContactLaunch doesn't specify whether your adding a phone number, an email or mailing address, or a username for FaceTime, Skype, or Twitter. It's completely up to you to designate the purpose of each form of contact. This flexibility allows you to assign a number of possible functions to one contact. Have a phone number you want to designate for calling, texting, and launching FaceTime? not a problem!
• Send group text messages and emails
• Start group chats using Skype 4+
• Attach images to emails or tweets
• Make calls, send SMS, and use FaceTime
• Launch Skype for calling or chatting
• Import contacts from your Address Book
• Import contacts from Facebook
• Launch GV Connect to call or send SMS
• Launch GV Mobile + to call or send SMS
• Use Camera+ to import photos
• Assign contacts as favorites
• Send iMessages
• Change the background color to Black or White
• Choose from 10 different accent colors
• Turn on the option for a unified theme color
• Choose your preferred Twitter client
• Disable Facebook
We're always excited to hear from you!
Please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest news on development!
Follow us on Twitter: @ContactLaunch
July 18, 2012 New version 2.3.1
June 28, 2012 New version 2.3
May 02, 2012 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
April 25, 2012 New version 2.2
March 15, 2012 New version 2.1.2
April 12, 2011 Initial Release