What's NewSoftware update and additional animation
App Description"Immensely entertaining" - PadGadget.com
"Gruesome and hilarious" - Fangoria Magazine
"This thing is f***ing dope, dude" - Kevin Smith, Director of "Clerks"
With hundreds of photos, videos, animations and diagrams, The Brain Eater’s Bible is the ultimate guidebook for the reanimated dead. Zombie author J.D. McGhoul instructs you from firsthand experience, describing the brain-eating lifestyle, zombie anatomy, manhunting techniques and much more. So whether you are an actual zombie, or merely an enthusiast, don’t be without this critical information!
The Multi-Media App Includes:
- The 160-page full-color e-book
- 18 videos from author J.D. McGhoul, giving zombie tips on everything from self-esteem to self-defense
- An interactive 3D model of the skull, showing where to best access the brain
- Hundreds of zoomable and interactive photos illustrating zombie science, psychology and survival techniques
- Scrollable zombie martial arts sequences
- Animated schematics showing how to ambush human prey
- McGhoul’s “notebook entries” with extensive bonus commentary
- Animations of the zombie virus attacking human cells
About the Authors:
J.D. McGhoul was a Midwestern, working-class lab assistant before being killed and reanimated by a PACE virus infection. Now an undead writer and activist, he divides his time between eating brains and educating the zombie public at large.
Pat Kilbane is best known for his three-year run on Fox's Mad TV, though many remember him for his role as the “anti-Kramer” in the Superman-themed Seinfeld episode “The Bizarro Jerry.” He has appeared in sci-fi films such as Evolution, Meet Dave, and Day of the Dead, and spent two years under contract with Dreamworks developing science fiction concepts for television.
September 14, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> FREE!
October 17, 2011 New version 1.2
June 29, 2011 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $4.99
May 12, 2011 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $0.99
May 05, 2011 New version 1.1
April 19, 2011 Initial Release