- Misc bugs fixed
Fantastic Knight fans, be sure to try the new online strategy/mmorpg: Reign Of Conquerors -- now free in the App Store!
Exciting action RPG, loved by reviewers and users alike; find out for yourself why Fantastic Knight is making waves.
“10 word review: Fantastic. Fast combat; clear, easy interface; looks good; much loot.”
“...high level of polish makes the game stand out from its competition, and it's got a ton of replay value thanks to the two characters.' different perspectives”
“Those who...make use of [the] multi-save system to play both scenarios at once will get the most fun out of it!”
What have TouchArcade gamers said so far?
● “...high replay value and the customizing is great...” - domino5343
● “...intense gameplay experience...” - crex
● “...definitely a fun RPG...” - Haruhi
● “...fine example of the Action RPG genre...many hours of intense, varied gameplay and an incredible amount of fun. The gem system and ability to possibly upgrade items also character variability and puts some risk into the game” - paul.hendricks
● “...really good - one of the better Action RPGs on the AppStore” - vovin
A distant time, a distant land. Two fearless souls on two separate, intertwined adventures:
● Wenrick, the arrogant, young prince, betrayed, wandering the land trying to save his kingdom from treachery and avenge his lover's death;
● Erien, the spirted, young rebel warrior, fighting against the corruption of the self-serving state, determined to make her uncle's sacrifice meanigful.
These are the characters you will control in Fantastic Knight, a classic RPG action adventure. Each will let you see this epic tale from a different perspective. Each has their own unique strengths and weaknesses. Who will you take on your adventure?
● Exciting, swift battle system, mixing hack-and-slash fighting, with special, skills and powers.
● Active and passive battle skills for you to pick up. As you advance in your quest, you choose which powers you want to upgrade by applying earned upgrade points, and which you want to access in the heat of battle by setting your own 'hot keys'.
● Instant save feature for casual gamers on the move!
● Countless weapons, armor, rings and all manner of other items, most upgradeable. Search for gems to mount on your weapons and armour. Search for magic stones you can use to intensify and strengthen your weapons.
● Challenge yourself on the Forgotten Continent, clearing whole dungeons, each designed for your level, each designed to test your warrior skills. Are you tough enough to rise up the leader-boards for the title of Fantastic Knight?!
● A mass of murderous, marauding monsters, quick to attack and cut your quest short. Do you have the strength and skills to make it across the land?
● A host of happy-go-lucky characters inhabiting the many towns and cities. They'll keep you busy with their requests for help. Be a noble knight and you'll be handsomely rewarded. Or just focus on the main task in hand; it's up to you!
- January 15, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- January 03, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- April 28, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- April 09, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- April 01, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- March 31, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- March 24, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- January 27, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- January 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 22, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 31, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 25, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- October 24, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- October 22, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- August 27, 2011 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- August 19, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- July 16, 2011 New version 1.1.2
- July 03, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- June 30, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 30, 2011 New version 1.1.1
- June 16, 2011 New version 1.1.0