Added a French translation
School 26 is a unique game of empathy, strategy and relationship building.
School 26 follows Kate, a student whose nomadic family has made it difficult for her to maintain long-term friendships. As she enrolls at her 26th new school, she and her parents strike a deal: if Kate makes good friends here, the family will stay put. Now the player must help Kate use intuition, empathy, and strategy to build friendships and navigate the often-treacherous social hierarchies of high school in this unique game of social mastery.
School 26 Hands-On Preview from SlideToPlay.com
"We’ve seen a lot of quality games at GDC this week, including shooters, racers, and puzzle games. But none of them quite has the same creative spark as School 26, an upcoming iPhone and iPad game geared towards teenage and pre-teen girls. But really, School 26 is for anyone who wants to become a better communicator. In this game, empathy is your main tool, resulting in an incredibly unique storytelling experience..."
- June 21, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- July 21, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- August 27, 2011 New version 1.1
- September 01, 2011 New version 1.2
- October 04, 2011 New version 1.3
- March 02, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 16, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 17, 2012 New version 1.5
- October 25, 2012 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- February 01, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- December 13, 2014 New version 1.7