+ French, German, Italian & Spanish language support
+ Many minor bug fixes and gameplay tweaks.
#1 best selling strategy game and #1 best selling board game in the app store!
HISTORY™ Egypt Engineering an Empire allows players to build their own empire from its foundations to the height of its power. Acting as the leader of a territory from the Egyptian Empire, players manage all aspects of its rise, from economic growth to political power, the development of armies, and expansion into other regions by war and diplomacy.
90% - Armchair General "A great game for gamers who wish to step into the world of strategy gaming"
80% Silver Award - Pocket Gamer "With a large solo campaign and decent hotseat multiplayer for two players, HISTORY Egypt: Engineering an Empire has plenty to offer"
95% - PSP Minis "If you like strategy games at all, this is a must buy"
80% - Adrenaline Vault "HISTORY Egypt: Engineering an Empire is a very solid game"
80% - What Mobile "strategy enthusiasts and more casual players alike, this is imperial stuff."
Empires are controlled from three main views: the Campaign Map shows the entire game world, including mountains, forests, coastlines, oceans, rivers, cites, and armies. The City Map gives players an overview of the structure and role of a city within the empire, and provides a basis for economic decisions. The Battle Map is to be used when diplomacy has run its course or when a city is being attacked, resulting in turn-based combat.
The game is graphically rich with fast paced addictive gameplay. It is ideal for newcomers to the turn based strategy game genre.
· City development with over 50 buildings to construct
· Army management with more than 25 unit types to recruit
· Each nation has its own unique units and buildings
· 9 historic campaigns with each with different objectives
· Diplomacy, wars, peace and tributes: use your skills to fight your enemies or make other countries your friends
- December 08, 2014 Price increase: $2.99 -> $4.99
- November 26, 2014 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- January 02, 2014 Price increase: $1.99 -> $4.99
- December 19, 2013 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
- September 23, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- September 16, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99
- September 16, 2011 New version 1.01
- August 01, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- July 30, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- June 01, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 26, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- May 10, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- May 08, 2011 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
- April 27, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $2.99
- April 19, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
- April 16, 2011 Price increase: $0.99 -> $4.99
- April 15, 2011 Price decrease: $4.99 -> $0.99