What's New- Entirely new user experience, including new group calling interface, and separate sections for messages, friends, and friend management
- Filters, filters, filters! Improved video calling design, including filters available during the video call
- Take snapshots of your chats! Ability to take photos during the video call and save them to your camera roll
- One of our most requested features - Picture Messaging and Video Messaging!
- Group Video & Voice Calling
- Me screen: profile featuring video, photo, and text status updates
- Friends screen: revamped interface with the ability to see video, photo, and text - status messages of all your friends
- Add Friends screen: search ooVoo, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and your personal contact list to add friends
- Messages screen: review your messages and conversation history
- My Media: store all the pictures you send and receive via ooVoo, and share media on social networks
- Localized to English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Korean and Japanese
- And lots of bug fixes!
We would love to hear from you! Please email email@example.com. For support items, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
App DescriptionWith ooVooâ€™s stunning new mobile app, video chat has never looked so good.
Our beautiful, simple interface lets you quickly make calls with up to 12 people at a time on 3G, 4G, LTE and WiFi, and makes it easy to search and add friends.
No one is better at group video chat than ooVoo. Our status as the highest quality video chat is why more than 80 million people use us.
The new mobile app features FOUR key innovations:
- Tap-Tap-GO!â„˘ group video chat. Itâ€™s never been easier to build a group call!
- ooViesâ„˘ â€” video status messages that you display on your profile or send to friends!
- Full-page profile screen featuring your ooVies, profile pic, and more!
- Fab 5 â€” put your five best friends on our pop-up speed dial!
The new ooVoo also has these great features:
- Colorful, creative filters for in-call video
- Video and photo messaging
- View friendsâ€™ profiles and connect in any of four ways: video call, voice call, instant text or video message.
- Search for friends on ooVoo, Facebook, Twitter, Gmail and your personal contact list.
- Review your conversation history and messages and resume them with one touch.
- Retrieve your saved video and photos and save incoming media sent to you by friends.
- Change your profile pic, â€śooVieâ€ť video status, and other settings
One thing that hasnâ€™t changed is ooVooâ€™s quality. Our unique technology means vibrant video and crystal-clear audio. Hereâ€™s how we do it: Other video chat apps depend on the processing power of your device; our robust cloud servers give you rock-solid calling no matter where you are. And ooVoo adjusts your video call to match your connection speed so you can keep talking without interruption even when your network speed is low.
ooVoo with your crew while watching TV, doing homework, or going shopping, and never miss a thing. Keep up with them on the go with video and photo updates â€” taking your friends along with you is easier with ooVoo on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch. ooVoo video chats and text instant messaging (IMs) connect to other ooVoo users on your desktop computer, laptop, tablet or smartphone letting you make free video calls, voice calls, and send free instant messages from anywhere, at anytime.
ooVoo is free! Itâ€™s easy to sign up, quick to download, and a snap to use.
You can use ooVoo on all of these iOS devices running iOS 6 or higher:
- iPhone 5 (with 4-way video)
- iPod touch 5th generation (with 4-way video)
- iPhone 4S (with 4-way video)
- iPhone 4
- New iPad (with 4-way video)
- iPad 2 (with 4-way video)
- iPod touch 4th generation
Find out more at ooVoo.com, or visit us on Twitter (@ooVoo) or on Facebook. Drop us a note or comment in our email suggestion box: email@example.com
November 29, 2013 New version 2.0.7
November 20, 2013 New version 2.0.6
November 01, 2013 New version 2.0.5
October 22, 2013 New version 2.0.4
September 27, 2013 New version 2.0.3
September 26, 2013 New version 2.0.2
November 30, -0001 Initial Release