What's NewWhat's new in version 1.0.1
- Supports audio file import from other apps through the "Open In" function
- The "Built-in MIC" button in the SETUP section has been disabled on devices that don't have a built-in mic
- General reliability improvements
What's new in version 1.0.2
- Fixes an issue which could prevent the user from accessing recordings longer than 3 hours
- Improves stability of the App when the Latency is set to "LOW"
What's new in version 1.0.3
- Fixes an issue that could corrupt the recording playback and looping
*** NOTE: From version 1.0.1 onwards, iRig Recorder no longer supports iOS 3.
iOS 3.x users should not delete iRig Recorder version 1.0 from their device or from their iTunes if they wish to continue using this app.
App DescriptionQUALITY AUDIO RECORDING FOR EVERYONE - EASY PROFESSIONAL RECORDINGS ON YOUR iOS DEVICE!
iRig Recorder is a powerful and flexible audio recording app for your iOS device that is convenient and easy to use. You can have a professional recording tool there at your fingertips anytime, anywhere along with intuitive and practical editing functions and various export options to fit your audio needs wherever your mobile life takes you.
iRig Recorder is the perfect companion to iRig Mic. Take iRig Mic and iRig Recorder anywhere to capture podcasts, interviews, concerts … any sound out in the field or right there at home. Then use iRig Recorder's intuitive editing tools to cut, crop or loop your audio and its powerful effects processors to optimize tone for speech or music, clean up background noise, brighten your voice for clarity and presence, smooth your voice in harsh or overly bright recordings or change the speed of your tracks without affecting their pitch.
Effect processors are so easy to use that anyone – even without specific music or audio knowledge – can quickly produce quality audio material in seconds with iRig Recorder.
iRig Recorder organizes your recordings by date and time and also tags them with a geo location for easy and reliable file management of your recordings. Export your files via E-mail, Wi-Fi, FTP, SoundCloud or iTunes File Sharing in a variety of sizes and formats (including 16-bit 44.1 kHz uncompressed). Record your world with iRig Recorder!
iRig Recorder features:
• Convenient, easy-to-use mobile recording and editing app: just launch the app and press record!
• The perfect companion to iRig Mic for your podcasts, interviews, concert and field recordings
• One touch recording with real-time monitoring
• Intuitive, non-destructive editing tools to cut, crop and loop your recordings
• Pitch and time – based effects include changing the speed of your recordings (without affecting pitch) to adapt your audio content to other media such as video
• Organizes your recordings by creation date and tags with geo location
• Export files as compressed .m4a or uncompressed .wav
• Recording time is only limited by the storage space on your iOS device
• FREE version also available with in-app shop to add individual features or upgrade to full functionality
• 8 intelligent effects processors automatically optimize your recordings – no audio knowledge required!
1. Optimize Level: automatically adjusts for optimal volume
2. Optimize Tone: automatically adjusts for optimal equalization
3. Cleanup: automatically cleans up the background noise in recordings
4. Brighten Voice: automatically increases clarity of speech and vocals
5. Smooth Voice: automatically smooths harsh or overly bright vocals
6. Speed up: decreases the duration of the recording without altering its pitch
7. Slow down: increases the duration the speed of the recording without altering its pitch
8. Change Pitch: raises or lowers the pitch of the recording without changing duration
iRig Recorder is also available as a FREE version where you can purchase the editing, processing and exporting features a la carte via the in-app shop.
For more information:
May 10, 2013 Price Decrease: $7.99 -> $3.99
December 21, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $2.99
November 22, 2012 Price Decrease: $4.99 -> $1.99
April 21, 2011 Initial Release