What's NewBugfixes, driver enhancements and performance improvements
Please show your support for us by writing reviews on iTune.! We have worked tirelessly for 5 years on this app and despite its MASSIVE feature set we're still adding more! Thanks to everyone out there (1+ million of you) who have bought this app.
App DescriptionThe original IP/webcam camera viewer in iTunes, #1 paid app in the entire app store before Angry Birds (US/Japan, #6 overall in UK). We have over 2 million users!
**Foscam Recommended, featured as the mobile solution in their YouTube ads
Don't fall for tricks by other developers who use the Foscam name in their app name. We partner with Foscam to provide the most extensive coverage available.
- H.264 (HD) video and two-way audio for the latest Foscam models like 9821 V1/V2, 9826, 9831, etc.
- Every model in the Foscam lineup is supported (SSL for 9821 not compatible with iOS7)
- Audio/video recording (most models)
- Audio histogram with squelch and alarm settings for use as baby/pet monitor
- Hundreds of other popular brands also supported in the same app!
- Supports 32/64 bit iOS7, 6.x and 5.1, retina and non-retina devices
- Buy one copy and install it on as many iOS devices as you own, no additional fees
- Thumbnail, map and text-based viewing modes
- Variable # of thumbnails, view from 1-18 onscreen at a time
- Pan-Tilt-Zoom and presets for most IP camera devices
- JPEG, MJPEG, MPEG4 and H264 (see our supported device list for compatibility)
- RTSP video/audio using generic driver, just provide a url
- Save snapshots to photos app
- 1 or 2 way audio for most private IP camera models
- Audio can be configured to run in the background when app is closed
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and iPad screens with custom options and controls on each
- Advanced camera settings such as motion or IR on/off, brightness/contrast/exposure
- Flip or mirror the images, invert PTZ controls as needed based on camera mount position
- Add cameras to custom groups for easy selection and viewing
- Configure the app to launch with any private or public camera group
- Connect and view cameras from desktop software like Blue Iris, webcamXP, NetcamStudio, Security Spy, EvoCam, Zoneminder, Longwatch or even from your mobile devices using camera apps that can stream video
- View your PC/Mac/Linux USB or laptop webcams using desktop software mentioned above and then view with this app
- For fun we include a built in collection of 4000+ public worldwide webcams, realtime video straight from the cameras, many are controllable
- Public cameras include beaches, resorts, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals, restaurants, bars, schools and more. Don't just watch cameras from around the world in real time, move them! Some cameras have motorized pan/tilt/zoom and with this app you can control them from your mobile device.
The top-rated iOS app for webcams and IP surveillance, available since February 2009.
Also available on other platforms as "myLiveCams" (private IP cameras only, no public webcams)
Add and monitor an unlimited # of your own IP cameras. Camera information is only stored on your device and is not shared or published to any other system. It is not possible to have your camera appear in the public webcam list included in the app unless you specifically request this and contact the authors.
Native AUDIO for many IP camera models from:
Activa, Advance, Airlink, Apexis, Axis, Compro, D-Link, Dericam, EasyN, EasySE,
Foscam, Heden, Hootoo, Instar, Linksys, Loftek, Panasonic, Sanyo, Sparklan, Sony, Tenvis, TRENDnet, Xanboo, Y-Cam, Wansview, and more.
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG or MJPEG camera profiles.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices.
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com/livecamspro
Support - email@example.com
March 07, 2014 New version 3.8
January 27, 2014 New version 3.7
November 27, 2013 New version 3.6
November 26, 2013 New version 3.5
May 06, 2011 Initial Release