What's NewSupport for Foscam 9821 v2 cameras
- various bug fixes and driver improvements
- private camera features now available on other mobile platforms, see our website for details
App DescriptionView and control thousands of public web cameras around the world! Monitor your own IP cameras for surveillance or as a baby monitor. Over 2 million users!
RECENTLY the #1 or #2 app in ALL OF iTunes in the following countries:
Germany, Canada, Greece, Italy and Spain (September to November 2011)
The earlier version of the app (Live Cams) was the #1 paid app in US and Japan 2009/2010 before Angry Birds knocked us out of the top spot.
Public cameras include beaches, landscapes, traffic, attractions, retail, ski hills, golf courses, airports, animals and more!
- Supports ALL Foscam models and clones, including the new H.264 versions.
Video recording, ptz/presets, audio, squelch, alerts, IR/nightvision toggle, and more!
Add an unlimited number of cameras from thousands of supported make/models!
Native AUDIO for many IP camera models from:
Activa, Advance, Airlink, Apexis, Axis, Compro, D-Link, Dericam, EasyN, EasySE,
Foscam (supports 2-way audio for most models, including H.264 cameras),
Heden, Hootoo, Instar, Linksys, Loftek, Panasonic, Sanyo, Sparklan, Sony, Tenvis, TRENDnet, Xanboo, Y-Cam, Wansview, and more!
Also supports connections to USB or PC/Mac webcams via:
WebcamXP, Blue Iris (audio included!), Evocam, SecuritySpy, and more!
TWO APPS IN ONE:
- PUBLIC CAMERA VIEWER - View and control public cameras from all over the world in realtime
- HOME SURVEILLANCE SYSTEM - Monitor and control your own private security cameras (IP-enabled using JPEG and MJPEG video, now with MPEG/H.264 support using a generic driver). Your private camera information is not made public or visible to others in any way. It is only stored on your local device!
- Universal binary (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch, iOS 5.1+)
- 5000+ realtime public webcams
- Control pan-tilt-zoom (PTZ) enabled devices
- Save and view your own private IP-enabled cameras
- 1 or 2-way audio supported (private cameras only) for many models
- Search the internal database, mark cameras as favorites, save snapshots
- Map, thumbnail and text view modes
- Video recording (silent, audio coming soon)
- Advanced camera settings for many private camera models, adjust your brightness, contrast, exposure levels, etc
- Automatically lowers bandwidth consumption on cellular networks
Baby Monitor features:
- Receive local notifications/alerts when volume exceeds your saved threshold
- "Squelch" settings allow you to eliminate any noises below a preset level
- Audio can be configured to run in the background after the app is closed. Video is stopped to save bandwidth.
There are no subscription fees. Purchases are for the lifetime of the product. Unlimited cameras for one price!
Have you found some public cameras online that aren't in the app? Add them into your personal copy of the app by using the private camera interface and the JPEG or MJPEG camera profiles. See our website for details on how to add them.
*Note: See http://www.eggmantechnologies.com for a list of known supported devices. Contact our support email for compatibility questions on unlisted devices. Devices must support JPEG or MJPEG video (RTSP, H264 or MPEG video are also possible but support is currently limited) .
Webcams on your PC/Mac/Linux computers are supported via third-party software (click Add Camera and then the software tab to see a list of possibilities).
Twitter - @eggmantech
Facebook - Eggman Technologies Inc.
Web - http://www.eggmantechnologies.com/livecamspro
Support - email@example.com
November 27, 2013 New version 3.6
November 26, 2013 New version 3.5
October 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $0.99
May 06, 2011 Initial Release