What's New-new login screen
App DescriptionDragontape has been recommended by Apple as "What's Hot" and "Staff Favorite" and ranked in 80 countries in July/August 2011!
"Dragontape is an interesting concept executed with a slick interface and wrapped in a fun theme." by AppAdvice
“Love It: Incredibly simple. Great visual editor.” by TheNextWeb
Dragontape for iPad/iPhone lets you create mixtapes of your favourite YouTube and SoundCloud clips (and your iPod library). Create, cut, edit, rearrange or remix tapes and share them on Twitter or Facebook! This app has the same functionality and access as the webapp at dragontape.com, letting you not only create but also watch thousands of curated quality content tapes and access your creations from anywhere.
Dragontape for iPad/iPhone transforms your iPad into a portable party booster and it also implements new interface elements and controls to keep your focus on great content. To keep you in the ocean of fun, we're rolling out this update free - well, free for a limited time, so download or update right away!
- YouTube and SoundCloud integration
- Edit mixtapes
- Watch Dragontape mixtapes created on http://dragontape.com
- Create tapes from files stored in your iPod Library and upload/share mixes on SoundCloud (this feature can be unlocked for $0.99)
- Browse your own tapes or the community’s hot and popular creations or staff-curated content
- Bookmark tapes by putting them into your personal collection
- Share your favorite tapes on Facebook, Twitter or via email
- Crossfade playback between SoundCloud tracks
TIPS & TRICKS
- Seamless Navigation: swipe finger across player to jump to any position in the mix. This is a continuum, not a collection of tracks that you have to skip through one by one!
- Put tapes you like into your collection to find them easier next time
- Editing only takes one finger - drag & drop, re-arrange and fade your mixes in seconds
- Dragontape uses your Internet connection, so be careful if you are on 3G/4G.
For the latest updates and to connect with the Dragontape community:
- Follow @dragontape on Twitter
- Become a fan of Dragontape on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dragontape
If you have anything to tell us about your time with Dragontape and what you would like to have in it, drop us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us via Facebook or Twitter.
February 03, 2014 New version 2.3
January 29, 2014 New version 2.2
October 25, 2013 New version 2.0
September 26, 2013 New version 1.0.12
March 05, 2013 New version 1.0.11
December 22, 2012 New version 1.0.9
April 06, 2011 Initial Release