What's NewUI Changed.
App DescriptionBusiness Without Borders
1. The Sun Never Sets on the Web
2. Becoming a Business without Borders
3. Marketing and Selling on the Eighth Continent
4. Companies Worldwide Push Aside Borders
5. Navigating This App
6. Our Globalization Heroine
7. Discovering the Eighth Continent
8. What the Budding Globalist Faces
9. "Globalization": Just What Does that Mean?
10. The Opportunity
11. When Your Prospects Are in Rome, Do as the Romans
12. Global Business Does Not Mean Every Country
13. Where Should You Start? How Should You Continue?
14. Realizing That the Web Is Not So Worldwide after All
15. Guiding Principles for Going Global Online
16. What is our Analysis of Acme International Showed Her
17. Great Expectations for Global Markets
18. Where Does Globalization Fit into a Business Strategy?
19. To Every Company There's a Reason
20. Seven Most Effective Arguments for Globalization Budgets
21. Case Study: Getting Closer to Your Customer
22. Making the Case: A Summary
23. Navigating the Global Journey
24. Job Number One: Designate a Leader
25. Organizing Your Company for Global Success
26. Define Project Goals for Each Country and Application
27. Set Limits on Quantity of Experience
28. Balancing Quality of Experience against Corporate Realities
29. Deciding Which Markets Matter
30. Forces that Drive an Investment in Localized Sites
31. When Supporting a Market Online Should Be a No-Brainer
32. It Takes More Than a Border to Make a Market
33. Portability: Does Your Product, Service, or Content Travel Well?
34. Penetration: Is the Population "Have Net" or "Have Not"?
35. Product Politics: Things That Can Land You in Jail
36. Tally the Scores-Then Make Your Decision
37. Accelerating Your Global Journey
38. The Laws of the Eighth Continent
39. Prepare for the End of the Tax-Free Internet
40. Define a Holistic Policy for Protecting Consumers
41. Protecting Customer Privacy
42. Manage the Legality of the Content Itself
43. Case Study of a Legal Review of a Marketing Site
44. Research the Laws That Protect Your Company
45. Don't Try This at Home without a Legal Safety Net
46. Building the Foundation for New Online Markets
47. Where Does Web Content Come From?
48. Language Support for Displaying or Printing Languages
49. Putting the Dots in All the Right Places
50. How Deep Must the Foundation Reach?
51. Should Your Company Do the Internationalization Itself?
52. Internationalization Benefits Budgets
53. Internationalization Is Basic Hygiene
54. Putting Your Value Proposition
55. Translation for Global Firms Becomes a Process
56. Where Effective Translation Begins
57. Why Is the Computer Unable to Do All This Translation?
58. Marching Orders from This Part
59. Organizing to Serve the Eighth Continent
60. CGO Enunciates the Vision
61. A Showcase Project to Demonstrate Some Progress
62. Applying This Model More Broadly
63. Find the People to Go Global
64. Global Technology Team
65. Content Resources Team
66. Online Marketing Team
67. What Will This Effort Cost?
68. Globalization Requires Dedicated Resources
69. Outsourcing Work to Fellow Travelers
70. Insourcing or Outsourcing? The Eternal Question
71. Working with Globalization Suppliers
72. How Much Should You Expect to Pay for Translation?
73. Measuring the Quality of Translation and Localization
74. Recapping the Outsourcing Question: No One Goes It Alone
75. Measuring the Return on Global Investment
76. Adopting a 360-Degree View of ROI for Globalization Projects
77. What Should You Measure? And How Often?
78. Instrumenting the Effort
79. Globalization-Treat It as You Would Any Business Issue
November 01, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
July 08, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
May 03, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
March 26, 2011 Initial Release