Fixed the previous update that crashed in iPad. We are very sorry for this mistake.
Infant Visual Stimulation provides visual stimulation to help with your child’s early development. It is one of the best apps for babies and newborns. It contains high contrast pictures in flashcard format, especially designed for newborns and babies. This is what our customers have to say about this top baby app:
"The best baby app, hands down! This app rocks!!!"
"Great for infants and toddlers....and adults! "
"Amazing for visually impaired!"
- How Will Infant Visual Stimulation Flashcards App Help My Child?
A newborn’s vision is not fully developed at birth and he sees the world mainly in shades of gray, black and white. Newborns have a visual preference for images with a high contrast in colors. Within a week from birth, a baby is able to see red, orange, yellow and green too, but keeps preferring looking at simple, high contrast pictures.
You can encourage your baby’s visual development by making sure that there are enough high contrast images in your baby’s environment. As the months go by, your baby’s vision will continue to develop, and soon he will be able to see the full range of colors and more detail. You can continue using this baby flashcard app as your baby grows into a toddler because babies love to play repetitive games with their caregivers.
This visual stimulation baby flashcard app can also be used for children with visual impairment to help them differentiate between foreground and background in images.
- How To Use Infant Visual Stimulation Flashcards App
Infant Visual Stimulation provides 250 high contrast pattern images. Simply flip through the pictures, while talking to your baby or let your baby listen to the recorded music or music of your own choice.
You can experiment with the flashing speed of the cards. Watch your baby to see how long he is able to look at one specific picture and adjust the flash speed settings accordingly. Some babies like to look at the pictures a little longer than others, but in general babies have short attention spans and the flashing speed should not be too slow.
There are 11 music tracks. Parents can select the tracks they like or choose to play it randomly. Now, visual and aural stimulation can be more fun and engaging for babies.
There is a switch, solely designed for iPad users, to turn off the landscape orientation. Parents can then play this app to their child with the iPad in its portrait mode. This is especially helpful for children who might be affected by diseases like cerebral palsy.
- What’s more?
Parents can record their own voice to label the words they like to teach their children for up to 40 words. And they have an option to choose to flash words only, pictures only or flash words and pictures simultaneously.
This educational app is easy and fun to use. It will provide hours of stimulation and entertainment for your baby.
- October 11, 2011 New version 1.3
- February 14, 2012 New version 1.4
- March 16, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- March 18, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 21, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 13, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 14, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- May 16, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
- May 29, 2012 New version 1.5
- June 02, 2012 Price increase: $0.99 -> $1.99
- June 26, 2012 New version 1.6
- August 27, 2012 Price decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
- August 28, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $1.99
- September 19, 2012 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- January 05, 2013 New version 2.0
- January 28, 2013 New version 2.1
- February 16, 2013 New version 3.0
- March 22, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- March 23, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- April 22, 2013 New version 3.1
- May 15, 2013 New version 3.2
- October 06, 2013 New version 4.0
- October 16, 2013 Price decrease: $2.99 -> $1.99
- October 18, 2013 Price increase: $1.99 -> $2.99
- November 16, 2013 New version 4.1
- November 20, 2013 New version 4.2
- August 30, 2015 Price increase: $2.99 -> $3.99