What's New- Content updates
App DescriptionEpocrates Mobile Resource Centers offer clinicians useful, up-to-date medical news and scientific abstracts, selected by a Contributing Editor who is a leading researcher or expert in the field.
The Pregnancy and Infant Care Mobile Resource Center helps clinicians stay current with the frequently updated clinical news and research on obstetrics, gynecology, and pediatrics. Users may also quickly share articles with colleagues and provide feedback on the editor's commentaries directly within the app. This application serves as a great tool for a clinician of any specialty.
Phyllis A. Dennery, MD, FAAP, Professor of Pediatrics at the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine and Chief of the Division of Neonatology and Newborn Services at the Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, serves as the Contributing Editor for this Mobile Resource Center.
- Articles and images on clinical news and scientific abstracts, indexed by clinical significance and recent updates
- Insights from the Contributing Editor on clinical reports
- Dr. Dennery's Digest, featuring timely commentary about key themes and trends in the field
- High quality videos to engage and educate patients at the point of care
- Links to relevant resources, including the Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine, American Academy of Pediatrics, National Perinatal Association, and more
Epocrates is the #1 mobile drug reference resource used by medical professionals at the point of care. Trusted for accurate content and innovative offerings, physicians choose Epocrates 3 to 1 as their point of care drug reference.
The complete library of Epocrates Mobile Resource Centers is available in the Epocrates application, in the "Resource Centers" section. Download the free Epocrates app from the App Store to view additional resources.
April 25, 2012 New version 1.6
March 14, 2012 New version 1.5
January 21, 2012 New version 1.4
November 17, 2011 New version 1.3
October 10, 2011 New version 1.2
May 31, 2011 New version 1.1
March 31, 2011 Initial Release