What's New- KNOW WHAT'S INSIDE
As a MOMs with Apps member, we follow the "Know what's inside" best practices for kids’ apps
App Description"Roxie's a-MAZE-ing Vacation Adventure" is a maze, a look-and-search adventure. This interactive journey is based on a new maze Roxie Munro has specially designed. It contains numerous screens where you have to find your way by driving a car, walking, flying, skiing and rafting. During the trip you can find letters, numbers, penguins and dozens of other items. Every time you play you'll have to find different items.
You and your children will have hours of fun and even an educational experience! Besides finding your way you can also just look at the beautiful drawings Roxie has created for this app, making it a truly remarkable and amazing interactive adventure.
Featured in 'What's hot' in United States, New Zealand, Canada, Australia and Mexico.
'Staff Favorite' or 'New and noteworthy' in 80 stores.
5 star reviews and ratings all over the world.
Number 1 in Japan, The Netherlands, Russia, Indonesia, Armenia, Bulgaria, Columbia, Thailand and Turkey.
Top 10 games for kids in more than 30 countries.
• Maciverse - "Its not every day that you come across a beautiful iPad app that also brings back the sense of games you played to pass time while a child"
• Yourtechlife - "If you've got kids, encourage them to play this, it certainly gets them thinking and thereís some real lateral logic required!"
• TheIpadfan - "Like mazes? Have an iPad? Wanna have a ton of fun and spend a ton of time doing it?"
• Cooliphoneipadapps - "This unique, visual and hands-on app is all about taking a journey"
• CrazyMikeApps - "This is an excellent iPad game that really highlights not only the graphic capabilities of the iPad but also Roxie Munro who created the graphics"
**SECOND PLACE - BEST KIDS GAME FOR 2011** at BestAppEver
Your child’s privacy is very important to us.
We make self-contained apps that children can read, interact with, and enjoy. We do not market to your children.
Analytics - We do not collect or share personal data, or gather any reader information.
Ads – No app advertisements served from 3rd party ad networks in our apps.
Social – We have Facebook and Twitter buttons.
Location – No ability to track a user’s location, or any other information, from the app.
Web – There are links to the internet that open a mobile web browser from within the app to our site and to another OCG Studio app page in the App Store.
Purchase – No In-App Purchase functionality. Users cannot purchase content through “buy” or “unlock” features within the app.
As a Moms With Apps member, we follow the “Know What’s Inside” Best Practices for Kids’ Apps.
October 18, 2013 New version 1.7
August 18, 2013 New version 1.6
December 08, 2012 Price Decrease: $2.99 -> $0.99
August 30, 2012 New version 1.5
March 25, 2011 Initial Release