What's New• This major update makes Accio look and work great on iOS 7.
• Simplified navigation.
• Quick tap-once-to-search
• Miscellaneous bug fixes, data improvements, and performance enhancements.
App DescriptionThousands of essential Swedish-French translations with no internet connection required.
Use this app on iPhone or iPad for quick translations of common Swedish and French words. Most entries include multiple translations, so you can always find just the word you need.
• More than 54,000 entries and 215,000 translations
• Parts of speech
• Swedish and French noun genders
• Tap any word in the dictionary results to look it up
• Find results as you type with instant search, or browse alphabetically
• Return to recent searches with history
• Easily switch from Swedish-French to French-Swedish with bidirectional look-up
• No internet connection required
This dictionary is part of a series of language apps by Accio. If you need an easy way to look up translations, this is the app for you. For full phrase translations, try our separate Swedish-French phrasebook with audio recorded by native speakers, or Swedish-French pack that includes both apps for one low price. Search for Accio in the App Store to learn more.
Other Accio dictionary and phrasebook apps are available in combinations of Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
Please let us know what you think of the app by leaving a review. Telling us what you like about your Accio apps helps us make them even better in future updates.
Accio apps are designed for effortless navigation, created with attention to detail to be simple and satisfying to use.
** Get sneak peeks, app giveaways, and more **
** Let us know what you want to see in future versions **
On twitter: @accioapps
November 27, 2013 New version 2.1
December 22, 2011 Price Decrease: $3.99 -> $2.99
October 06, 2011 New version 2.0.1
July 27, 2011 New version 2.0
April 16, 2011 Initial Release