- Integrates VPN client for secure, anonymous online activities
- iPhone 6+ optimized interface
- Fixes known issues
*Independance Day Promo: Buy with 50% Discount for 48 hours only! Hurry up!*
**Pre-packs 1 month of free VPN protection from Wi-Fi sniffing and Internet surveillance (worth $3.99) !**
PDF Printer is the ultimate converter to Adobe PDF. Open and read any office document. Convert popular content e.g. Photos, Notes, Web Pages to the Portable Document Format. Create and share PDF documents on the fly.
PDF Printer lets preview Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Pages, Numbers or Keynote files on your iPad. If you need any of these documents for future reference, just convert them to PDFs and keep in the document manager or upload to the cloud storage.
If you deal with digitalizing printed documents, there is the built-in scanner module that enables you to make sharp digital copies and instantly save them to the readable PDF files.
PDF Printer makes it easy for everyone who wants to keep web pages, bills, invoices or bank transcripts for offline reference to save them to the platform-independent PDF. You can do it directly with the help of built–in web-browser or from any browser you choose thanks to the Convert To PDF extension.
With PDF Printer, you enjoy the simple way to merge several pieces of content into the single PDF file and manipulate with page order in the handy manner.
You can copy documents to PDF Printer via USB cable using iTunes File Sharing. Once installed PDF Printer appears in the “Open In…” list for many popular file types. Thus you can convert attachments from Mail or documents opened with Safari. Even more - you can download documents from your Dropbox account and upload converted PDF documents back or simply print them using AirPrint.
Save to PDF and share:
• Pages, Numbers and Keynote documents
• Word, Excel and PowerPoint files
• Pictures and Texts from Clipboard
• Emails and attachments
• Text Messages
With PDF Printer you can:
• Transfer documents from desktop computers
• Open documents from Mail and Safari
• Scan printed papers and save them to PDFs
• Download documents or pictures from your Dropbox account for converting
• Upload ready PDF documents to your Dropbox account
• Print documents via AirPrint
Converted PDF files could be opened in iBooks for best reading experience. Also, you can send PDFs by e-mail, open in other apps and even transfer to computer over USB using iTunes File Sharing.
Read more about PDF Printer at www.dar-soft.com.
- July 04, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- July 01, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $5.99
- June 29, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- June 24, 2015 New version 4.4
- May 12, 2015 New version 4.3
- May 03, 2015 New version 4.1
- February 26, 2015 Price increase: $0.99 -> $5.99
- February 23, 2015 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $0.99
- January 04, 2015 New version 4.0.3
- December 13, 2014 New version 4.0.2
- November 22, 2014 New version 4.01
- November 12, 2014 New version 4.0
- September 21, 2014 Price increase: $3.99 -> $5.99
- September 18, 2014 Price decrease: $5.99 -> $3.99
- August 02, 2014 New version 3.3
- July 23, 2014 New version 3.2
- June 10, 2014 Initial release