What's Newβ’ User requested Dictionary change
β’ 20 Levels of increasing difficulty to help improve your vocabulary
β’ Earn coins as you win games & collect coins to keep on playing
β’ Use the Power Pair feature to place 2 letters on the rack in the harder levels
β’ The Eraser let's you pick your own letter to start the game off with or make things a little easier mid-game
β’ Previous Words Of The Day list for easy reference to keep on learning
App Descriptionβ #1 Educational word game in over 30 countries! β
Think you are smart? Then help Julien and Juliette defeat the evil Edenbot in the word wars! Download BetterLetter β the addictive word game with a twist!
β Noteworthy Coverage for BetterLetter β
- Received Honorable Mention at the 2011 Best App Ever Awards
- βI found the game to be both simple and challenging. Just the way I like a word game.β - The iPhone Mom
β KEY FEATURES β
β 20 Levels of increasing difficulty to help improve your vocabulary
β Earn coins as you win games & collect coins to keep on playing
β Use the Power Pair feature to place 2 letters on the rack in the harder levels
β The Eraser lets you pick your own letter to start the game off with or make things a little easier mid-game
β Past Words Of The Day list for easy reference to keep on learning
β’ GAME PLAY β’
BetterLetter is an exceptionally addictive take on word games.
- Compete to form the longest word step-by-step by picking one extra alphabet and rearranging the previously formed words.
- Check the game's in-built dictionary for the meaning of any word formed: great way to improve your vocabulary from your opponents!
- Options of playing against a bot or face off against other players via Apple's Gamecenter.
- A unique 'Pass & Play' feature with which two players can play on one iOS device.
- Gamecenter Leaderboards compare your word skill and prowess with players worldwide
- Achievements are the motivation to bring your wordiness to new heights
Letter by letter and turn by turn, you continue extending the word to create the longest word possible. Every step of the way requires strategy as you seek patterns, which wonβt leave you at a dead end.
Donβt just build words with letters, build them with BetterLetter.
Already using BetterLetter? Great! Consider adding a review at the iTunes App store.
August 18, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> FREE!
August 18, 2013 New version 3.1
April 27, 2013 Price Decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
April 27, 2013 New version 2.1
April 17, 2013 Price Decrease: $1.99 -> $0.99
December 14, 2011 Initial Release