“ If you can count the fingers on your hand, then you can play and enjoy this app. If only maths at school had been more like this...” - Ian Price
WHO IS IT FOR?
The easy to learn game mechanics, the incredible depth and the very short gameplay just fit perfect for anybody who likes an instant challenge.
WHAT IS IT?
Run against an artificial intelligence in This Is Not A Math Game. Easy to play but hard to master.
Compete with the computer for the high score by picking tiles of different value from the board. The player and the computer choose alternately a tile from the board. The position of the player's choice determines the column or row of the computer's turn - and the other way around. The game ends when there is no tile left for the player's or computer's turn. How many steps can you think ahead?
CAN I SEE IT?
Does this sound too complicated?
Have a look at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y2Aj43Qr2dE
ARE YOU TELLING ME EVERYTHING?
Yes! No ads! No In-app purchases!
WHAT DO I GET?
-randomly generated gameboards
-4 different grid sizes
-funky music and sound
- April 24, 2012 Initial release
- June 06, 2012 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 13, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- June 18, 2013 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- June 23, 2013 Price increase: $0.99 -> $13.99
- June 25, 2013 Price decrease: $13.99 -> $0.99
- December 30, 2013 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- September 05, 2014 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99
- March 04, 2015 Price decrease: $0.99 -> FREE!
- March 10, 2015 Price increase: FREE! -> $0.99